Remove All Ads from XDA

HTC one X services stopped working!

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
By Coenster, Junior Member on 18th January 2014, 08:45 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey guys. I have a HTC one X that was running the Viper Jelly Bean rom for almost a year without any problems. Recently the google play services updated and everything went downhill from there.

After the update i got a message saying that google services has stoped working, I was unable to touch anything on the screen or use the volume buttons(i think the phone froze). I was able to reboot the phone, but the phone went to a boot loop. After about an hour of rebooting the phone it booted to the menu of configuring the phone for the first time. as if I did a factory reset(but I didnt). This happened again and again. So I decided to flash a different rom.

I flashed MaximusHD but as soon as the phone boot after I flashed it it tries to update google+ google play..... and then even htc sene services stops working! (unfortunatly Messages has stopped, this is amessage that appear as i am typing this post) the pone reboots and goes on a boot loop, I have to go recovery and do a factory reset and start everything over again...

This has been happening for a few days now.

I appreciate any help or advice.
18th January 2014, 08:49 AM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
HTC one X services stopped working!

There are specific message i get: Unfortunately, the process has stopped. if i click OK the message just reappear.
Unfortunately, the process has stopped.
Unfortunately, google Play Store has stoped.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread