Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,807 Members 53,143 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Hyperdrive RLS 12 on i970 and USCellular

Tip us?

kcallis
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Hyperdrive RLS 12 on i970 and USCellular

I always up installing the latest version of Hyperdrive and invariably there are ways some slight issues. I seem to remember when I stepped up to 10.1, I installed the ROM, then the upgrade and if I remember correctly, I had to add a new kernel. SO what is the trick for RLS 12 final? I have did this and when I reboot is hangs. Any pointers would be appreciated!

jeffsf
Old
(Last edited by jeffsf; 18th January 2014 at 03:38 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 975

DONATE TO ME
I've never heard of an i970, nor can I find reference to it, at least as an Android device, so I can't even point you to the proper forum on XDA.

Maybe this thread?

I'm pretty sure this one for the SGH-T959 isn't it.
Nexus 5, custom OmniROM builds (don't panic, it means I can brick my SGS4G without fear)
Samsung Galaxy S 4G -- Development version of OmniROM
Fromerly: Development version of Team Acid's CM9 source, Hefe Kernel of Darkness, KG4 modem.
Working on: Cleaning up the build tree for OmniROM and Samsung kernel sources

WiFi Performance, GB vs. ICS, and how to measure it yourself.

FreeBSD, Ubuntu, MacOS X, OpenWRT
Motorola Micro-TAC ("Micro" ) Nokia 2160, 8260, 6681, E70, N900, then had to move on

GFX.myst.
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 836

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcallis View Post
I always up installing the latest version of Hyperdrive and invariably there are ways some slight issues. I seem to remember when I stepped up to 10.1, I installed the ROM, then the upgrade and if I remember correctly, I had to add a new kernel. SO what is the trick for RLS 12 final? I have did this and when I reboot is hangs. Any pointers would be appreciated!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffsf View Post
I've never heard of an i970, nor can I find reference to it, at least as an Android device, so I can't even point you to the proper forum on XDA.

Maybe this thread?

I'm pretty sure this one for the SGH-T959 isn't it.
Upon doing some research, the only thing I could find that would be close to the phone you're asking about is the US Cellular Galaxy S4 (SCH-R970). I've also done a little searching here on XDA and have found no specific forum for this particular phone. The only thing I can say is clicking the "S4 Links" link in my signature and checking each of the Carrier's Devices. I know there was a "Stock Firmware" in the international forum (General Section), but there were also other hits in some of the other carriers. Hope this helps with what you are looking for.
Curent Phone:
Samsung Galaxy S IV (The Frost God)
Kernel: 3.4.91--KT-SGS4-KK4.4-TW-TMO-05.28.2014--ktoonsez
ROM: Insane Kit Kat V9

Retired Phones:
Samsung Galaxy S II (The White Knight) (Retired)
Kernel: Stock
ROM: Stock JB

Samsung Galaxy S 4G (Pure Darkness) (Retired)
Kernel: Stock
ROM: Stock GB

Tablet:
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 wifi (The Beast)
Kernel: 3.1.10+ Imfamous_kernel_2.2
ROM: OMNI ROM KK (4.4)
Tags
uscc rls12 hyperdrive