Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,401 Members 43,386 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Wtf Sony!! Why no updates...

Tip us?
 
Droidlover123
Old
(Last edited by Droidlover123; 18th January 2014 at 07:31 AM.)
#1  
Droidlover123's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 373
Posts: 1,403
Join Date: Jul 2012
Default Wtf Sony!! Why no updates...

It's too long we are stuck on 4.1.2...
Not even 4.2 for xperia m ss( pls don't advice me to flash duals firmware)...
Atleast you must say some words about XM future android versions...:banghead::banghead:

X sp got 4.3 and 4.4 is confirmed
Xl got 4.2 and added to aosp project with KitKat source..
And no words about Xperia m...



Sent from my C1904 using xda app-developers app
Hit THANKS if i helped you...
 
mufti.arfan
Old
#2  
mufti.arfan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 862
Posts: 966
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Kashmir

 
DONATE TO ME
Why so concerned about official firmware? :\
Custom build are already on the track. they'll take time but you'll have the latest Android up and running !
WORKED AS A TESTER AND 'HALF'-DEVELOPER FOR CM7 PORTS AND CUSTOM ROMS FOR GALAXY 5 @ MadTeam FORUMS, QUITE LEARNER



 
Droidlover123
Old
#3  
Droidlover123's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 373
Posts: 1,403
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mufti.arfan View Post
Why so concerned about official firmware? :\
Custom build are already on the track. they'll take time but you'll have the latest Android up and running !
Hmm... that's right but official means official..



Sent from my C1904 using xda app-developers app
Hit THANKS if i helped you...
 
mufti.arfan
Old
#4  
mufti.arfan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 862
Posts: 966
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Kashmir

 
DONATE TO ME
I've almost at times never cared about official updates, fact that when I buy a phone I check about its development scenario.

Sent from my potato chamber using xda app-developers app
WORKED AS A TESTER AND 'HALF'-DEVELOPER FOR CM7 PORTS AND CUSTOM ROMS FOR GALAXY 5 @ MadTeam FORUMS, QUITE LEARNER



The Following User Says Thank You to mufti.arfan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Droidlover123
Old
#5  
Droidlover123's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 373
Posts: 1,403
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mufti.arfan View Post
I've almost at times never cared about official updates, fact that when I buy a phone I check about its development scenario.

Sent from my potato chamber using xda app-developers app
Hahaha...me too... but m do not have that Good development support
Hope moto g was launched before xperia m....
No offense... Xm is a good device but is treated as low end phone..:banghead:

Sent from my C1904 using xda app-developers app
Hit THANKS if i helped you...
 
mufti.arfan
Old
#6  
mufti.arfan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 862
Posts: 966
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Kashmir

 
DONATE TO ME
Doesn't matter most high end devs prefer high end devices
We got ours too, who are working Chillax B)

PS.. Moto g doesn't have mem slot right?

Sent from my potato chamber using xda app-developers app
WORKED AS A TESTER AND 'HALF'-DEVELOPER FOR CM7 PORTS AND CUSTOM ROMS FOR GALAXY 5 @ MadTeam FORUMS, QUITE LEARNER



 
Droidlover123
Old
#7  
Droidlover123's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 373
Posts: 1,403
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mufti.arfan View Post
Doesn't matter most high end devs prefer high end devices
We got ours too, who are working Chillax B)

PS.. Moto g doesn't have mem slot right?

Sent from my potato chamber using xda app-developers app
Otg/16gb

Sent from my C1904 using xda app-developers app
Hit THANKS if i helped you...
 
Droidlover123
Old
#8  
Droidlover123's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 373
Posts: 1,403
Join Date: Jul 2012
Though I am happy with my phone but still... Sony must give attention to xm

Sent from my C1904 using xda app-developers app
Hit THANKS if i helped you...
 
lee480
Old
#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 808
Posts: 1,009
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droidlover123 View Post
Hahaha...me too... but m do not have that Good development support
Hope moto g was launched before xperia m....
No offense... Xm is a good device but is treated as low end phone..:banghead:

Sent from my C1904 using xda app-developers app
It's Sony's cheapest 2013 Xperia. What do you expect? Be treated like Xperia Z1?

Sent from my LT28h using xda app-developers app
SEMC/LT28h:4.1.2/6.2.B.0.211
 
mufti.arfan
Old
#10  
mufti.arfan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 862
Posts: 966
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Kashmir

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee480 View Post
It's Sony's cheapest 2013 Xperia. What do you expect? Be treated like Xperia Z1?

Sent from my LT28h using xda app-developers app
Exactly, if the user base increases they pay attention. Every OEM does that.

Sent from my potato chamber using xda app-developers app
WORKED AS A TESTER AND 'HALF'-DEVELOPER FOR CM7 PORTS AND CUSTOM ROMS FOR GALAXY 5 @ MadTeam FORUMS, QUITE LEARNER




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Try to Keep Up with Just Swipe Game

Sometimes, the simplest of games are the ones that end up beingthe most addictive and end up consuming … more

MultiROM Ported to the Moto E

Few categoriesof Android development are as intrinsically interestingas the ability to boot into multiple … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: How to Control Google Play Wake Locks – XDA Developer TV

Xposed Modules are usually pretty simple. There are a few … more

Make Text Entry More Efficient with Macro Text Expansion

One of the best things about the modern day smartphone is its ability to save us … more