MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more
Phone

[Q] Changing Android OS Language from English -> Korean

18th January 2014, 08:56 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hey guys I just bought a Motorola G for my mother-in-law and the entire OS language is in English. However, her primary and preferred language is Korean, NOT English, how can I change the system language in Android from English to Korean for her? Just to clarify, I do not mean, how can I change her text-input language, I've already set up her phone to be able to type in Korean, I am wondering if anyone knew how I could change her entire system language into Korean so that all notifications, boxes, texts, information, etc. is presented in Korean.

She's on Android 4.3 but there's an OTA to 4.4 that I haven't downloaded yet. Would I just need to get my hands on a Korean Android 4.4 and flash it onto the system?

Thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread