Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,953 Members 36,669 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[theme] * lights out * sickmade deviant development * blacked-out! --NEW LINK! 1-22

Tip us?

SICKMADE
Old
(Last edited by SICKMADE; 22nd January 2014 at 12:33 AM.) Reason: UPDATED- TOOK OUT SYSTEMUI THEME UNTIL I TROUBLESHOOT THE PROBLEM AND FIXED SETTINGS ISSUE
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1,648

DONATE TO ME
Angry [theme] * lights out * sickmade deviant development * blacked-out! --NEW LINK! 1-22

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get your Deviant Development SICK MADE shirt while supplies last. The last ones sold so fast I got some more made. Have about 15. Shirts are silk screened with custom tags inside and a DD sticker tag on the outside with size and numbered 1 out of 50 made. I won't be making anymore of this style so once they're gone they're gone!

The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to SICKMADE For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SICKMADE
Old
(Last edited by SICKMADE; 21st January 2014 at 09:46 AM.)
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1,648

DONATE TO ME
************ must read!!!! ************

ok everyone since the systemui issue is annoying the hell out of you as well as annoying the hell out of me i am going to just take out the themed systemui all together for now but really hyperdrive doesn't need the systemui themed because he has a ton of systemui theming options in hypertweaks. so you will not have the themed toggles and you will also not have the ongoing notification bg changed to black, it will be the ugly stock blue color for now. I will trouble shoot the issue tho and when i find the problem i will post the link. Until then everything else in the theme will be the same minus the little differences i listed above in the pull down. Thank you for understanding and i will solve the problem asap. The new link is posted tho so please post back after you have flashed and let us all know that it works because remember i do not have this varient.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SICKMADE For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SICKMADE
Old
(Last edited by SICKMADE; 24th January 2014 at 10:28 AM.)
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1,648

DONATE TO ME

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get your Deviant Development SICK MADE shirt while supplies last. The last ones sold so fast I got some more made. Have about 15. Shirts are silk screened with custom tags inside and a DD sticker tag on the outside with size and numbered 1 out of 50 made. I won't be making anymore of this style so once they're gone they're gone!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SICKMADE For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

drag&fly
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Thank you! Sick work!

freefalling0411
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 474
Looks great man

Sent from my SM-N900V using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

pman219
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Can anyone confirm this works on beans ?

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to pman219 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

droid fetish
Old
Thanks Meter 5
---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Loaded this over a clean install of RLS6 Hyperdrive, and system UI keeps stopping. Slot 1, wiped everything, loaded ROM, wiped dalvik and cache
and then I loaded theme, nothing else, as soon as the phone boots up "Unfortunately, System UI has stopped"

BBEvolution
Old
Thanks Meter 36
jelly beans6, contacts recents favorites not themed, text white on light gray. not sure what should be themed.
"Death Before Dishonor"

droid fetish
Old
Thanks Meter 5
works on beans 6, looks great!

BBEvolution
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by droid fetish View Post
works on beans 6, looks great!
Can you confirm my findings? Ithink its hot too but are your contacts themed?
"Death Before Dishonor"