Omni 4.4 from shaaan goo manager

Search This thread

Phoneboot

Feb 1, 2013
Anyone tried the ROM omni4.4 in goo manager from shaaan ?

Sent from my GT-I9070 using xda app-developers app

d@rkl0rd

Oct 25, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

I've tried, I booted up the rom buy using dual boot.

Bugs that I have encountered:

1) Sudden lag ( it happens randomly and you only can do a hard reboot when this happen, the worst thing is it happen very frequently which is the biggest bug and made this rom unusable)

2) The overall ROM is not that smooth when compared to other ROMs. There are some lag and delay when pressing the back button or home button. The lag was a little but it was noticeable.

3) The wifi toggle bug (which also happened on all other kitkat ROM)

Aside from the bug, there are also some new features in the omni 4.4 like active display and with more customization settings (it is not much though but it is definitely more than previous build)

That's all from me, for battery backup I can't tell you about that because I change ROM after I encountered with the sudden lag bug.

Reactions: Phoneboot

Phoneboot

Feb 1, 2013
OK not verry well for so far. And wich ROM are using now?

koolkunz

May 13, 2013

1) Sudden lag ( it happens randomly and you only can do a hard reboot when this happen, the worst thing is it happen very frequently which is the biggest bug and made this rom unusable)

2) The overall ROM is not that smooth when compared to other ROMs. There are some lag and delay when pressing the back button or home button. The lag was a little but it was noticeable.

Aside from the bug, there are also some new features in the omni 4.4 like active display and with more customization settings (it is not much though but it is definitely more than previous build)

That's all from me, for battery backup I can't tell you about that because I change ROM after I encountered with the sudden lag bug.
was camera working when u used that rom??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

OK not verry well for so far. And wich ROM are using now?

Currently using dual boot. HarshJelly 5.0 and Carbon 4.4 (build 6)