Quick question, I installed Muniz's stock NB1 rooted rom and followed his directions. Everything worked great. One thing I'm unclear about is why are the downgrade instructions different for that rom, vs everything else.
Is it ok to follow his directions instead to downgrade?
Below, from Muniz's post.
These are the steps I followed to successfully flash this ROM (flash at your own risk):
1. Place the ROM zip in ext sdcard.
2. Downgrade from NB1 to a semi-working(no-wifi) MK2 by only flashing the MK2 AP and CSC tar files from this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2621279
3. Use your favorite root method to root MK2 then install SS (see SS thread for how to install and use SS).
4. Once SS is installed boot into SS, perform an advanced wipe and wipe everything except ext sd card.
5. Flash the ROM zip in Stock Slot.
6. Hit "Home," then reboot from SS into Download Mode and flash the NB1 Stock Kernel https://mega.co.nz/#!p10mCbZS!-C2I4K...VUrT1c1UYw7ZLQ
using PDA slot in Odin.The phone should then automatically reboot into the ROM.
If you want to flash another 4.4 Custom Rom after flashing this ROM, first flash the MK2 Stock Kernel in the PDA Slot in Odin before wiping this ROM in SS and flashing the new ROM: https://mega.co.nz/#!lwVUSAiY!Qx2T5S...6ULxoVki6AmSjQ
To return your phone back to 100% Stock, Un-Rooted NB1 flash the NB1 Full Odin tar from this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2674223
***EDIT**: If you never upgraded to NB1 from MK2 then, besides following steps 3 - 6, you also need to flash the NB1 Modem in PDA slot in Odin in order for wifi to work: https://mega.co.nz/#!sstkFRiJ!d9zTRt...zDlqJKy2OlP_7o