still need help
Originally Posted by amphillips82277
I have the exact same issue....I have even used LGFlash tool and I still get the bootloop....it's almost like I my EFS is missing?...my SPC is "null", no MDN, MIN, nothing...PLEASE help....I haven't had a phone in over a week!
I failed to mention it boots to FTM Mode, shuts down, reboots....repeatedly
1. Hold the power button until the device is OFF.
2. Download LG drivers to the PC (LG VZW_United_WHQL_v2.11.1) and LG mobile support tool (B2CAppSetup).
3. Install these packages.
4. Plug in you USB cable into the phone but not the computer.
5. Hold volume up and insert the USB cable to the PC- the phone should boot to 'download mode'.
6. Open the support tool and click Options>Upgrade Recovery, follow the prompts.
7. At the first prompt indentify your phone using IMEI/ESN, then click OK
8. Let it do its thing, the phone will reboot and most likely have a bunch of error messages and some FC's. Just hit okay to all messages, the phone will settle after 2 minutes or so.
9. Download freegee from market and reflash recovery of your choice.
10. Make sure you have a ROM saved to the SD to flash
11. Use freegee to reboot to recovery
12. Once in recovery you can reflash the ROM as normal.
13. Reboot and Profit!
*$* Or you could go back to Stock and start fresh!
*$* BEFORE ANY FLASH ALWAYS STOP and MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP!
Good Luck and if you get stuck let me know