[ROM] [OFFICIAL] MAHDI-ROM 4.4.2 for LG Optimus G
Well, first of all, let's say thanks to the guy who made this amazing rom. This guy, spent who knows how many hours and days and weeks on this rom. He is the one who gave birth to this Mahdibaby. This guy is, Mahdi786!
Now for the things you've been waiting for
(just kidding, it's legal stuff now)
For anyone who is unsure, GEE = GEEHRC and GEESPR
Your warranty is now void
I am not responsible for bricked phones, your cat getting angry, civil war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
before flashing it!
YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
Also, don't blame me or us if you end up throwing your expensive brick out the window
GEESPR = Sprint
GEEHRC = International or canadian
GEEB = AT&T
Official Changelog from the big guys
HERE YA GO
Now it's time for the goods
ROM for both GEE and GEEB
is available here:HERE
GAPPS are here: HERE
Slims GAPPS that support the dark switch are here DARK GAPPS
How to install
Installing Mahdi-Rom for the first time, or coming from another ROM:
- Make sure you're running a proper working ClockworkMod-Recovery/Team Win Recovery Project - WITH SELINUX SUPPORT! (I used Philz Touch which worked fine)
- Copy GApps and ROM ZIP to your SDCard
- Boot into Recovery
- Flash Mahdi-Rom zip from SDCard
- Flash GApps zip from SDCard
- DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET (otherwise your device will be stuck at boot)
- Don't restore system data using Titanium Backup!
(I don't know why, but here is an alternative: HERE
Upgrading from an earlier version:
- Copy the ROM ZIP to your SDCard (No need to wipe anything., it'll do it for you)
- Boot into Recovery
- Flash the ROM zip from SDCard
-Mahdi-Rom (Mahdi786) Without this amazing DEV this ROM would not have been born! Buy his beer! Not mine!! (you can buy me a soda )
-Xboxfanj for teaching me how and helping me
-Jrummy for his amazing ROM Toolbox
-Jonahly for offering mirroring of the ROM's
-Xboxfanj for his kernel
Also, I'm chill with ETA's if anyone wants any, maybe cause I'm new. But don't hesitate if you wanna know about this or that