Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,262 Members 44,196 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[new app] download songs directly from shazam

Tip us?

ValkA
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 113

DONATE TO ME
Default [new app] download songs directly from shazam

Hello community,
my new app of the week is.... A Shazam Downloader

so what is in there ?

This image should be enough to understand:

like the idea ?
a download link - http://valkaproductions.com/ashazam.apk.
or just scan the QR Code in the image.

Bugfixes/crashes/new ideas/etc.. are welcome !
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ValkA For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

drsood
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Thanks for the app. Its working great
Can you integrate the ability to download songs from Trackid too. That would be an icing to the cake

ValkA
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 113

DONATE TO ME
i'll do that someday also soundhound is on the checklist
download it again, its updated with maannnyy bug fixes, also supports youtube .
The Following User Says Thank You to ValkA For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sumit227
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Not working....
"Unfortunatally, A Shazam Downloader has stopped."

SwissStriker
Old
Thanks Meter 0
It says it takes too long to find the mp3, then it crashes.

kicsrules
Old
Thanks Meter 6
says takes too long to find the song, then crashes.... :/

until now its a good idea, the app doesnt work

nexus 5

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

ValkA
Old
(Last edited by ValkA; 21st January 2014 at 12:00 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 113

DONATE TO ME
seems like incompatibility with some of 4.2+ devices.. strange..
i increased the timeout of the download attempts, hope it will help.
can someone put here what the logcat says ?
thanks !

ValkA
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 113

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by drsood View Post
Thanks for the app. Its working great
Can you integrate the ability to download songs from Trackid too. That would be an icing to the cake
actually i forgot to mention, you can do "search in youtube" in trackID and then share the song from youtube to A Shazam Downloader
My android apps:
Shazam Downloader - Download music through the share button! as simple as that !
Subwoofer Vibrator - Add vibrations to your songs like its a subwoofer !

If you like my development, Like my facebook page
Think you are smart and want to contribute to AndEngine ? Read this

jsdecker10
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Just to clear things up here for everyone, I figured I'd give this app a try on my Galaxy Note 3 running the OEM Stock Android 4.3 Verizon ROM and I haven't had any of the issues that ya'll are having. It's worked perfectly for me from the very first time I tried to download anything from Shazam. I was actually very surprised at how quickly it started to download each song...it was almost like I could press the "Share to ____" button within Shazam, the downloader app would kick in, then almost immediately I would have the little "Downloading to..." notification pop up in my status bar. I'd then pull the status bar down to check it and the download would already be finished, or 1 or 2 seconds away from being completed. I've been very satisfied with this app so far, minus the ads on each side of the "change download folder" button in the app. So, to clear up the fact that you guys think this app is just for android 4.2 and older roms, that's a very wrong assumption, as my android 4.3 Note 3 has done very well with this guy's app so far. Actually, there wasn't one single song that failed to initiate to download....I'm batting 100% so far with this app...I think I've tried like...9 songs so far and ALL 9 searched/initiated FAST and downloaded FAST. Thanks for this!

--my only gripe is your decision to place an ad on each side of the "change download location" button...it's VERY frustrating when I'm half awake and trying to press the button and then I miss-press and click the ad 2 or 3 times in a row. Move the ad(s) to the bottom of the screen or somethin...please? lol Aside from the advertisements aggravation, this app is fantastic! Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to jsdecker10 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ValkA
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 113

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsdecker10 View Post
Just to clear things up here for everyone, I figured I'd give this app a try on my Galaxy Note 3 running the OEM Stock Android 4.3 Verizon ROM and I haven't had any of the issues that ya'll are having. It's worked perfectly for me from the very first time I tried to download anything from Shazam. I was actually very surprised at how quickly it started to download each song...it was almost like I could press the "Share to ____" button within Shazam, the downloader app would kick in, then almost immediately I would have the little "Downloading to..." notification pop up in my status bar. I'd then pull the status bar down to check it and the download would already be finished, or 1 or 2 seconds away from being completed. I've been very satisfied with this app so far, minus the ads on each side of the "change download folder" button in the app. So, to clear up the fact that you guys think this app is just for android 4.2 and older roms, that's a very wrong assumption, as my android 4.3 Note 3 has done very well with this guy's app so far. Actually, there wasn't one single song that failed to initiate to download....I'm batting 100% so far with this app...I think I've tried like...9 songs so far and ALL 9 searched/initiated FAST and downloaded FAST. Thanks for this!

--my only gripe is your decision to place an ad on each side of the "change download location" button...it's VERY frustrating when I'm half awake and trying to press the button and then I miss-press and click the ad 2 or 3 times in a row. Move the ad(s) to the bottom of the screen or somethin...please? lol Aside from the advertisements aggravation, this app is fantastic! Thanks!
Thanks for the good words !
the main idea was instant download, without thinking too much..
about the ads, your'e right.. pretty annoying.. i'll change their position next update
since the app is not on google play (i dont want to be banned from there lol), to update you need to download from the link again.
My android apps:
Shazam Downloader - Download music through the share button! as simple as that !
Subwoofer Vibrator - Add vibrations to your songs like its a subwoofer !

If you like my development, Like my facebook page
Think you are smart and want to contribute to AndEngine ? Read this

Tags
shazam download free mp3 music