O3CkLd4.png

• Updated APN configs
  • Updated Google apps
  • Fixed LS980 NFC
  • Added DeOdex option
  • Improved scripts and patches
  • Supported new bootloader

0YgVnSs.png

• Full Wipe (Dalvik, Cache, System & Data)
  • Flash KitKat baseband
  • Flash CloudyFlex
  • Choose your variant in Aroma
  • Enjoy

KJaCgWV.png

XDA:DevDB Information
-=- CloudyFlex -=- [All Variants], ROM for the LG G2

Contributors
Cloudyfa
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat

Last edited:

Cloudyfa

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 16, 2005
HCM City
GAaWgrL.png

Can I dirty flash the ROM instead of clean flash everytime?
- You can dirty flash but if anything wrong happen, you must do a clean flash first to see if the problem still there before reporting anything here.

I'm on JB, how I install this ROM? I dont know where to start
- Follow these steps: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=52483656&postcount=2507

CloudyKernel? More info please
- It's stock kernel compiled using linaro toolchain. You can have the source here: https://www.lg.com/global/support/opensource/opensourceList?types=ALL&search=G2

I'm using LS/VS980 and I have some problem...
- Remember that you're using international base so you will have some minor bugs (your variant is CDMA specific). For exp you must use 3rd party app for MMS, visual roaming issue.

I dont have 4G/LTE option in network setting?
- Delete LteConfigs.apk in system\app (D802/5/6 only) then reboot.

LTE doesnt stick after reboot. How I fix that?
- Follow this guide: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=52021539&postcount=1688

Why my data network doesnt work? Or slow data connection?
- Please check your APN settings to see if it's up-to-dated yet. If you need to adjust it, remember to remind me about the new config so I can include them next release

Whenever I select ART runtime, the phone reboot and still using Dalvik?
- You're using Xposed and that's the problem. Xposed doesnt support ART at the moment, it will force your system running in Dalvik mode.

Last edited:

Fauert

Mar 5, 2011
Welcome my friend, ALWAYS good to se NEW costum ROMs for LG-G2 ..... Will DL and try and report ... :good:

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

This is for which version of the G2?

Sent from my G2 using Tapatalk

It is for D802 / F320 as described. ^_^

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

martindar

Sep 10, 2012
plymouth,devon uk
yes I would download but I need the volume slider back hopefully cloudyfa will put it back in -thanks for bringing this lovely rom to us and sharing
great to see another great flex rom, what kernel is running with this? is it stock? many many thanks, martin.

Reactions: neversayoceans

Cloudyfa

Dec 16, 2005
HCM City
I'll try this rom asap......but what is new compared to the other flex rom? You can amaze me with special effects if you want..... :D

Inviato dal mio LG-D802 utilizzando Tapatalk
I really dont know what to answer your question :D As I know, most D958 Flex ROMs based on tangjun269's port (and most F340K Flex ROMs based on bigfau's port) with some modification and tweaks, and this one is mine. I dont use them so I can't tell you the detail. Maybe there're something that work with mine, but not with theirs (and vise-versa ofc)
So you could answer yourself after trying my ROM. Hope you'll like it ;)

Last edited:

Cloudyfa

Dec 16, 2005
HCM City
IMO removing the volume slider was a huge mistake
Nope I dont think so, I rarely use it and I think it's a waste of space (for the notification panel). I need more room for the notification. You can still use the rear volume button to adjust the volume well.

yes I would download but I need the volume slider back hopefully cloudyfa will put it back in -thanks for bringing this lovely rom to us and sharing
great to see another great flex rom, what kernel is running with this? is it stock? many many thanks, martin.
As I said in the 1st post, it's stock kernel, I don't wanna include mod kernels (bc of stability and the devs usually update them so often to solve bug and improve their work). One more thing, that pp are free to use or try what kernel they like without forcing them to use an easy-to-be-outdated one :eek:

Cloudyfa

Dec 16, 2005
HCM City
whats the difference between the flex ported camera and the stock one?

I like it better bc of the full screen support (select hide front buttons for Camera app as my screenshot) and IMO it's better than the stock one. Also, it'll fit the Flex ROM better. I'm using it and seem that it does its job very good.
I'm just talking about the Flex vs stock one, not the other mod camera (I don't know if they'll fit you better or not). So it's your choice.

bigkevbosky

Apr 13, 2012
Thanks for the rom - quick question - have the issues of black text on dark grey background on some menus been fixed? Has the white text on light grey background on the calendar app been fixed? That's the biggest issue with other Flex roms.

Reactions: Flow_King

Cloudyfa

Dec 16, 2005
HCM City
Thanks for the rom - quick question - have the issues of black text on dark grey background on some menus been fixed? Has the white text on light grey background on the calendar app been fixed? That's the biggest issue with other Flex roms.
- The calendar issue: 100% fixed and working so good (you missed the 1st post screenshots?).
- Menu color issue: 95% except the app info while chosing to uninstall it from the launcher. (It's the only color problem I can see now, dont know if I missed something else)

bigkevbosky

Apr 13, 2012
- The calendar issue: 100% fixed and working so good (you missed the 1st post screenshots?).
- Menu color issue: 95% except the app info while chosing to uninstall it from the launcher. (It's the only color problem I can see now, dont know if I missed something else)

I saw the first post and I apologize as I should have been clearer. The "issues" I've seen on the calendar app come when trying to make a new appointment. The selection boxes have white text on the light grey background and it makes using the stock app nearly impossible to use.

Cloudyfa

Dec 16, 2005
HCM City
I saw the first post and I apologize as I should have been clearer. The "issues" I've seen on the calendar app come when trying to make a new appointment. The selection boxes have white text on the light grey background and it makes using the stock app nearly impossible to use.
Oh I see. If this is what you mean:
Screenshot_7_zps18363a37.png

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    81MWB8t.png

FslwMmG.png

• Ported from Flex KitKat ROM
    • CloudyKernel (linaro)
    • Odexed, zipaligned
    • Aroma installer
    • SuperSU
    • Busybox + runparts
    • init.d support
    • Debloated
    • AdAway host file
    • Latest GApps
    • G Pro 2 Camera (4k + MF + SloMo)
    • G3 Keyboard
    • Brightness and Volume toggle
    • Split View
    • Calling Recorder
    • ART support
    • Knock Code support
    • Odex & Deodex selection

O3CkLd4.png

• Updated APN configs
    • Updated Google apps
    • Fixed LS980 NFC
    • Added DeOdex option
    • Improved scripts and patches
    • Supported new bootloader

0YgVnSs.png

• Full Wipe (Dalvik, Cache, System & Data)
    • Flash KitKat baseband
    • Flash CloudyFlex
    • Choose your variant in Aroma
    • Enjoy

KJaCgWV.png

XDA:DevDB Information
    -=- CloudyFlex -=- [All Variants], ROM for the LG G2

Contributors
    Cloudyfa
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    GAaWgrL.png

Can I dirty flash the ROM instead of clean flash everytime?
    - You can dirty flash but if anything wrong happen, you must do a clean flash first to see if the problem still there before reporting anything here.

I'm on JB, how I install this ROM? I dont know where to start
    - Follow these steps: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=52483656&postcount=2507

CloudyKernel? More info please
    - It's stock kernel compiled using linaro toolchain. You can have the source here: https://www.lg.com/global/support/opensource/opensourceList?types=ALL&search=G2

I'm using LS/VS980 and I have some problem...
    - Remember that you're using international base so you will have some minor bugs (your variant is CDMA specific). For exp you must use 3rd party app for MMS, visual roaming issue.

I dont have 4G/LTE option in network setting?
    - Delete LteConfigs.apk in system\app (D802/5/6 only) then reboot.

LTE doesnt stick after reboot. How I fix that?
    - Follow this guide: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=52021539&postcount=1688

Why my data network doesnt work? Or slow data connection?
    - Please check your APN settings to see if it's up-to-dated yet. If you need to adjust it, remember to remind me about the new config so I can include them next release

Whenever I select ART runtime, the phone reboot and still using Dalvik?
    - You're using Xposed and that's the problem. Xposed doesnt support ART at the moment, it will force your system running in Dalvik mode.
    3Bmuj7D.png

TGF76wt.png

61akPkq.png

Keep calm guys. Whether it's ready or not, I'll release first version on my birthday (15-6) ;)
    G3 screenshots

Ok so you guys want these? :D