Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,214 Members 43,526 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CM10 & 11 users, what do you miss the most from the original Touchwiz ROM?

Tip us?

Nico3d3
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default CM10 & 11 users, what do you miss the most from the original Touchwiz ROM?

Personnally, I miss the ability to have multi window (can be done easily on Samsung Touchwiz rom but not so easy with CM). Also, I do miss the original camera app.

bogdaryl
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Camera app. The ability to use AT&T MMI codes (the codes to check data,minutes, etc).

ChinDaChin
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogdaryl View Post
Camera app. The ability to use AT&T MMI codes (the codes to check data,minutes, etc).
I still use the MMI codes. I have them saved under contacts. My only problem is I can't swipe left(I think its left) to call them. Instead I have to click into the contact card, and then hit the call button.

zeekster
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I think I miss the Camera App the most also. I think that might be the only thing. I never use the multi window.

rnagam1
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Camera and Gallery

Capa1970
Old
Thanks Meter 12
I'm running CM 11 and the only thing that I miss is the camera. Would love to hear suggestions on a good app.

On Touchwiz I don't miss the occasional lag; CM is super smooth.