Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,382 Members 45,968 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

remove cwm recovery v6.x.x

Tip us?

debajyoti1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default remove cwm recovery v6.x.x

hi friends,i had installed cwm recovery 6.0.x latest version to flash CyanogenMod11 with android 4.4.2 kitkat in my samsung galaxy ace 5830,after some time i saw that there are thousand of errors in the rom so i went to flash other rom,but now when i went to flash via cwm recovery it says installation aborted...i tried many times even i tried to flash the cwm recovery 5.6.x but it say every time that installation aborted....i think its the problem of cwm recovery 6.0.x...please help me to remove the recovery....and i have no pc to use odin.

Viper The Ripper
Old
(Last edited by Viper The Ripper; 9th February 2014 at 07:59 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 764
Quote:
Originally Posted by debajyoti1 View Post
hi friends,i had installed cwm recovery 6.0.x latest version to flash CyanogenMod11 with android 4.4.2 kitkat in my samsung galaxy ace 5830,after some time i saw that there are thousand of errors in the rom so i went to flash other rom,but now when i went to flash via cwm recovery it says installation aborted...i tried many times even i tried to flash the cwm recovery 5.6.x but it say every time that installation aborted....i think its the problem of cwm recovery 6.0.x...please help me to remove the recovery....and i have no pc to use odin.
Wrong section, please read rules before posting, there is tons of thread in Q&A with a similar issue....

...you must respect others, dev's work hard to make 4.4.2 possible for us furthermore CM11 is in ALPHA stage!
I invite you to solve these "thousand of errors in the ROM" instead of complaining

...you'll need Odin to change your recovery/ flash a fresh Stock rom

Thank you for uderstanding it