FORUMS

Dr.Ketan Brings The S6 Theme Store To The Note 4

Dr.Ketan has submitted a video to the forums showing a functional port of the Galaxy S6 … more

Do You Have Insurance on Your Smartphone?

While affordable smartphones are becoming more available, the majority of high-end flagships … more

Apple Music Will Increase iTunes Match to 100,000 Songs

The battle for music streaming subscription dominance is starting to really heat … more

Xposed Framework Updated to v65

Xposed Framework is an extremely popular modification platform for Android, so much so that we included … more

remove cwm recovery v6.x.x

18 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By debajyoti1, Junior Member on 7th February 2014, 03:41 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hi friends,i had installed cwm recovery 6.0.x latest version to flash CyanogenMod11 with android 4.4.2 kitkat in my samsung galaxy ace 5830,after some time i saw that there are thousand of errors in the rom so i went to flash other rom,but now when i went to flash via cwm recovery it says installation aborted...i tried many times even i tried to flash the cwm recovery 5.6.x but it say every time that installation aborted....i think its the problem of cwm recovery 6.0.x...please help me to remove the recovery....and i have no pc to use odin.

9th February 2014, 06:40 PM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 954

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by debajyoti1

hi friends,i had installed cwm recovery 6.0.x latest version to flash CyanogenMod11 with android 4.4.2 kitkat in my samsung galaxy ace 5830,after some time i saw that there are thousand of errors in the rom so i went to flash other rom,but now when i went to flash via cwm recovery it says installation aborted...i tried many times even i tried to flash the cwm recovery 5.6.x but it say every time that installation aborted....i think its the problem of cwm recovery 6.0.x...please help me to remove the recovery....and i have no pc to use odin.

Wrong section, please read rules before posting, there is tons of thread in Q&A with a similar issue....

...you must respect others, dev's work hard to make 4.4.2 possible for us furthermore CM11 is in ALPHA stage!
I invite you to solve these "thousand of errors in the ROM" instead of complaining

...you'll need Odin to change your recovery/ flash a fresh Stock rom

Thank you for uderstanding it
Last edited by Viper The Ripper; 9th February 2014 at 07:59 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread