Ask a question

No registration required

Question Can use I9505XXUFNA5 rom?

OP jmontero1980

22nd January 2014, 05:29 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

22 posts
Can use I9505XXUFNA5 rom in my Tmobile M919 whitout problems whit bootloader and modem?

THX
The Following User Says Thank You to jmontero1980 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd January 2014, 05:30 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 187

936 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmontero1980

Can use I9505XXUFNA5 rom in my Tmobile M919 whitout problems whit bootloader and modem?

THX

You are allowed to use your ROM only when you'd be able to read with understanding the XDA rules, especially about where to ask the questions.
Second condition is that you'd be able to distinguish the development thread from Q&A.
22nd January 2014, 05:45 PM   |  #3  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 5,492

5,851 posts
Donate to Me
More
OP. Please follow the rules and post in the correct sections.

Rules state:

15. Keep threads / posts on-topic

Whilst a minor amount of off-topic posting may be overlooked, the general rule is that your posts / threads must be relevant to the Forum / thread in which you are posting.
General Forums - For news and announcements relating to your device.
Q&A Help & Troubleshooting Forums - For all question / request threads and posts. If there is no Q&A Help & Troubleshooting forum, use the General Forum of the relevant device
Accessories Forum - For posts related to accessories relevant to the device
Development Forums (ones with the word development in the title) - For Developers to post release threads e.g. ROMs and Kernels including modifications to kernels, bootloaders, ROMs, etc.
Themes and Apps Forums - For the posting of Themes and / or Apps as well as announcements & discussions including modifications made to Themes and Apps.
22nd January 2014, 05:47 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

22 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by graffixnyc

OP. Please follow the rules and post in the correct sections.

Rules state:

15. Keep threads / posts on-topic

Whilst a minor amount of off-topic posting may be overlooked, the general rule is that your posts / threads must be relevant to the Forum / thread in which you are posting.
General Forums - For news and announcements relating to your device.
Q&A Help & Troubleshooting Forums - For all question / request threads and posts. If there is no Q&A Help & Troubleshooting forum, use the General Forum of the relevant device
Accessories Forum - For posts related to accessories relevant to the device
Development Forums (ones with the word development in the title) - For Developers to post release threads e.g. ROMs and Kernels including modifications to kernels, bootloaders, ROMs, etc.
Themes and Apps Forums - For the posting of Themes and / or Apps as well as announcements & discussions including modifications made to Themes and Apps.

Ok, i understand, sorry.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bootloader, i9505xxufna5, m919, mobile, modem
Previous Thread Next Thread