Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,793 Members 40,622 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Greenify App now Works on Non-Rooted Devices Helps you Hibernate Apps with Ease

Tip us?
 
spiral777
Old
#1  
spiral777's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 97
Posts: 239
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: lansing, il

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Greenify App now Works on Non-Rooted Devices Helps you Hibernate Apps with Ease

http://www.androidheadlines.com/2014...apps-ease.html

Sent from my XT1080m using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Current phone - Motorola Droid Maxx xt1080mdev T-Mobile H+ 4.4.4 Obake Femblack Halo LMT
▌│█║▌║▌║GummyRom 4.4.4 (L)║▌║▌║█│▌
http://mycolorscreen.com/spiral777/
bryan.bailey.777@gmail.com
 
ceelos218
Old
(Last edited by ceelos218; 19th January 2014 at 10:41 AM.)
#2  
ceelos218's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 66
Join Date: Oct 2011
Under accessibility options on your phone, enable greenify and you will be able to automatically hibernate all your apps by pressing the greenify shortcut instead of manually closing all of them one at a time.. Too awesome for us non rooted on 4.4
 
dano1282
Old
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 36
Posts: 332
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceelos218 View Post
Under accessibility options on your phone, enable greenify and you will be able to automatically hibernate all your apps by pressing the greenify shortcut instead of manually closing all of them one at a time.. Too awesome for us non rooted on 4.4
I have greenify installed..but I don't see it in accessibility options.. any ideas?
 
ceelos218
Old
#4  
ceelos218's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 66
Join Date: Oct 2011
Just a guess but do you habe donation version installed? Beta version?

 
dano1282
Old
(Last edited by dano1282; 19th January 2014 at 09:01 PM.)
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 36
Posts: 332
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceelos218 View Post
Just a guess but do you habe donation version installed? Beta version?


will the donation make a difference? i do indeed have that..

im also running KitKat.... will that make a difference?
 
ceelos218
Old
#6  
ceelos218's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 66
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by dano1282 View Post
will the donation make a difference? i do indeed have that..

im also running KitKat.... will that make a difference?
i have no idea man.. thats what im trying to figure out, what u have different and why its not showing on yours.
 
dano1282
Old
#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 36
Posts: 332
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceelos218 View Post
i have no idea man.. thats what im trying to figure out, what u have different and why its not showing on yours.
I figured it out..you have to be a beta tester. I wasn't lol I got the accessibility feature now. Good to go

Sent from my XT1080 using xda app-developers app
 
ceelos218
Old
#8  
ceelos218's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 66
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by dano1282 View Post
I figured it out..you have to be a beta tester. I wasn't lol I got the accessibility feature now. Good to go

Sent from my XT1080 using xda app-developers app
Awesome man.. Glad to know too. I figured maybe it would of been that but wasnt sure. So how do you like that feature so far?
 
dano1282
Old
#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 36
Posts: 332
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceelos218 View Post
Awesome man.. Glad to know too. I figured maybe it would of been that but wasnt sure. So how do you like that feature so far?
its essentially the same..just automated... just a bunch of less clicks of the screen... it def works.. Now we just need 4.4 root LOL

The Following User Says Thank You to dano1282 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes