Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

Project Ara: Modified Android L and Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and software enthusiasts. The … more

[Q] Monthly Calendar

2nd November 2013, 07:04 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
More
I'm trying to make my own monthly Calendar in Zooper, but i have a big problem. When i say, in advanced parameters, to calculate the day of the week with this string: #D$(#DyMM#010000)$f# i obtain 0 if it's sunday, 1 if it's monday and so on. The problem is that i need to obtain 7 if it's sunday, becaus in italian format week start on monday and finish on sunday.
I can't check it in this way: $#D$(#DyMM#010000)$f#=0?7$ because zooper doesn't recognize nested $...
I think the only way is to change the $(expression)$ for math expressions using another char (maybe or similar).
Any suggest?
3rd November 2013, 07:38 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Themer
Flag Probably the Zooper Forums
Thanks Meter: 2,254

1,393 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by N3V3RM1ND

I'm trying to make my own monthly Calendar in Zooper, but i have a big problem. When i say, in advanced parameters, to calculate the day of the week with this string: #D$(#DyMM#010000)$f# i obtain 0 if it's sunday, 1 if it's monday and so on. The problem is that i need to obtain 7 if it's sunday, becaus in italian format week start on monday and finish on sunday.
I can't check it in this way: $#D$(#DyMM#010000)$f#=0?7$ because zooper doesn't recognize nested $...
I think the only way is to change the $(expression)$ for math expressions using another char (maybe or similar).
Any suggest?

Is your system locale set to italian or are you using it another language (like english for example)? If the later, did you try setting the widget locale to italian?
3rd November 2013, 10:44 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

11 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwerdenker

Is your system locale set to italian or are you using it another language (like english for example)? If the later, did you try setting the widget locale to italian?

It's italian.
3rd November 2013, 11:18 AM   |  #4  
Recognized Themer
Flag Probably the Zooper Forums
Thanks Meter: 2,254

1,393 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

It's italian.

Then it's probably a bug with Zooper. You should get in touch with the developer to clear it up.
3rd November 2013, 01:59 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

11 posts
More
Quote:

Then it's probably a bug with Zooper. You should get in touch with the developer to clear it up.

I'll wait for Richard's reply, if anyone have suggestions...
29th December 2013, 01:42 PM   |  #6  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 17

81 posts
More
Quote:

Hey can you provide full tutorial for make monthly calendar in zooper? Thanx
12th January 2014, 03:18 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 31

104 posts
Quote:

Any suggest?

Sorry; but I don't understand where is the problem...
(I'm Italian)
Why is it important for you have 7 on sunday instead 0?
Could you explain why for you this is important?
12th January 2014, 03:28 PM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member

11 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperAbarth

Sorry; but I don't understand where is the problem...
(I'm Italian)
Why is it important for you have 7 on sunday instead 0?
Could you explain why for you this is important?

Because the whole calendar is out of layout. I have the 7th day after saturday... i can't do a screenshot now, 'cause i removed the widget... if you nedd one i can reinstall it.
12th January 2014, 03:33 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 2

2 posts
I'm having the same problem. Using the code [ox]44*#D$(#DyMM#050000)$f#-30[/ox]
[oy]22*#D$(#DyMM#050000)$W#[/oy]
Zooper automatically put the number in the correct position in a grid, but this cause many problem with Sunday.
I was wondering if there's a way to change 0 to 7 using advanced code, but no success til now...

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk
13th January 2014, 03:57 AM   |  #10  

15 posts
Please make a tutorial video

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
Last edited by wizy321; 13th January 2014 at 04:03 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread