[MK2 ★ FULL ODIN TAR FILES ★ MK2] ★ [UNBRICKED ★ Feb.06.2014]

Search This thread

ted77usa

Inactive RC / RT
Jan 13, 2010
Fog City
Special THANK to @muniz_ri that sharing this full MK2.tar.md5 on my thread | ★ UPDATE.ZIP ★ | ►MF3★AT&T★MK2◄ | ★ UNBRICKED ★ | ★ Jan.01.2014 ★ | so we able to flash/ODIN to stock MK2 or update to MK2 if u coming from MF3 firmware. Hope this would help this great community and also help alot of MK2 users.....I believe we don't need MK2_unbricked_Method anymore by now ..... If u download this,I really appreciated if you hit THANK button and rate 5 stars to show your appreciation ..:p:good::p

RedLine_Sig.png

>>>I337MK2-4files-tar.md5<<<
md5 = d0e6c85bf3c62ecf9df2bb52c868ed0e

>>>All-In-One-i337Mk2-tar.md5<<<
md5 = 1f6d006dd63d46049c4b8b3e15885b6b

>>>All-In-One-MIRROR<<<

RedLine_Sig.png

Sharing:
https://mega.co.nz/#!h08SFT4J!U11HoFreYYE1UtikZ_PDsgvADwJkP8PfOZuyhgRX9ko

Odin Slot Tar File
Bootloader >>>> BL
PDA >>>>>>>> AP
Phone >>>>>>> CP
CSC>>>>>>>>>CSC

Thanks to @gottech for calling out the website with the file.

Great work, Ted. Also, here is link to an Odin flashable tar file that combines all four of the MK2 Full Odin Files into one tar. Now people can flash the entire MK2 Stock ROM with just one file placed in the PDA slot in Odin:
https://mega.co.nz/#!VksD2b7Y!tLzzGlph0oRZmcFToT62l61MLnE0ACdf4x9z-MpwHkQ

★ MAKE YOUR BACK UP COZ THIS WOULD WIPE YOUR INTERNAL MEMORY★

CHECK POST #2 FOR GUIDE ON HOW TO ODIN TO STOCK MK2 IF U BRICKED OR UPDATING TO MK2 FROM MF3 FIMRWARE

CHECK POST #3 IF YOU JUST WANT STOCK_MK2_RECOVERY.....STOCK_MK2_MODEM.....AND STOCK_MK2_BOOT

Last edited:

ted77usa

Inactive RC / RT
Jan 13, 2010
Fog City
| ★GUIDE★HOW★TO★ | ►AT&T★MK2★TAR◄ | ★UNBRICKED★ | ★Feb.14.2014★ |

| ★GUIDE★HOW★TO★ | ►AT&T★MK2★TAR◄ | ★UNBRICKED★ | ★Feb.14.2014★ |​

★THE FILES ON VIDEO GUIDE IS FOR GUIDING PURPOSE ONLY.....USE THE FILES FROM OP (ORIGINAL POST)★

★★★★★​

1.POWER OFF YOUR PHONE AND GO TO DOWNLOAD/ODIN MODE ( VOLDOWN+HOME+POWER)

2.DOWNLOAD ATTACHED ODIN BELOW AND MAKE SURE U HAVE THE LATEST DRIVER INSTALL FROM SAMSUNG KIES

3.IF U DOWNLOADED AND EXTRACTED I337MK2-4FILES-TAR.MD5 (FIRST RELEASED) FILES FROM OP (ORIGINAL POST) START ODIN AND FOLLOW THIS IMAGE BELOW IN ORDER WHERE EACH FILE SHOULD GO INTO ODIN SLOT....

4.IF U DOWNLOADED AND EXTRACTED ALL-IN-ONE-1337MK2-TAR-MD5 (NEWEST RELEASED) FILES ...JUST PLACE THE MD5 FILE INTO PDA ODIN SLOT ONLY

5.IF U GOT AN ERROR FAILED.....TRY THESE FOLLOWING : RE-DOWNLOAD THE FILE IF U GOT INVALID VERIFICATION ONLY CHECK AUTO REBOOT AND F.RESET.TIME INSIDE ODIN RE-INSTALL LATEST USB DRIVER FROM KIES TRY USING DIFFERENT PC (WIN7 WORKED BEST) TRY CHANGING YOUR USB CABLE OR USB PORT

6.IF THIS WORK, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO RIGHT.....IS NOT THAT HARD....ONLY ONE CLICK AWAY.....:D:cool::D

Thanks to @gadget069 for posting 4 files image for each ODIN SLOT.....:good:
odinsettingsmk2_zps60293248.jpg

Thanks to @dave5777 for posting All in One image for PDA ODIN SLOT ONLY......:good:
All-In-One%20image.PNG

Attachments

• Odin3v185.zip
    198.5 KB · Views: 4,899
Last edited:

ted77usa

Inactive RC / RT
Jan 13, 2010
Fog City
| ★RECOVERY★MODEM★BOOT★ | ►AT&T★MK2★TAR◄ | ★UNBRICKED★ | ★Jan.24.2014★ |

| ★RECOVERY★MODEM★BOOT★ | ►AT&T★MK2★TAR◄ | ★UNBRICKED★ | ★Jan.24.2014★ |​

FLASH THIS VIA ODIN:
I337MK2stockrecovery.tar.md5
md5= 133ada625ce87c6cf5b817804dd22cf1
DON'T FORGET TO THANK muniz_ri FOR ORIGINAL POST

FLASH THIS VIA ODIN:
I337MK2StockModem.tar.md5
md5= f6e8a01531fd86248c94d175e5d189ea

FLASH THIS VIA ODIN:
I337MK2Boot.tar.md5
md5= f4e132b3432046e5eba618f28847ca9c

Here is a system dump from my stock I337 running MK2 for anyone needing specific stock files:
https://mega.co.nz/#!9xUj0JrD!G6j8en5a6fYtj8GkmVe0hmomc7gIQT48HpmcXKge_-M
MK2 System Dump.rar

Last edited:

Psych0t1c20

Feb 19, 2010
Jersey
Thanks so much. :D I just accidentally booted my phone from safestrap without a rom on the slot and bricked. Now I can fix it. What a lifesaver. Can't wait for the mirror.:good:

tommydrum

Jun 10, 2013
Portlandia
Special THANK to @muniz_ri that sharing this full MK2.tar.md5 on my thread | ★ UPDATE.ZIP ★ | ►MF3★AT&T★MK2◄ | ★ UNBRICKED ★ | ★ Jan.01.2014 ★ | so we able to flash/ODIN to stock MK2. Hope this would help this great community and also help alot of MK2 users.....I believe we don't need MK2_unbricked_Method from gtj0 that i edited anymore by now.... :p:p:good::good::p:p

>>>>>MK2.tar.md5<<<<<
md5 = 0be5a28472e17217196069f24e53aeff

If I flash everything but the bootloader on my mf3 phone, everything should be all okay right? Just in case I want to downgrade...

Reactions: emergy.albert

ted77usa

Inactive RC / RT
Jan 13, 2010
Fog City
Thanks so much. :D I just accidentally booted my phone from safestrap without a rom on the slot and bricked. Now I can fix it. What a lifesaver. Can't wait for the mirror.:good:

Mirror are Up......just in time huh......:p:good::p:good::p

If I flash everything but the bootloader on my mf3 phone, everything should be all okay right? Just in case I want to downgrade...

That's is good question.......technically yes..... it worked for me when i'm on HTC One XL .....only firmware upgrade....except my bootloader still 1.09 original since released.....so i can flash anything......but i could be wrong for S4......the only way to find out is to try it right.......:D:good:

Last edited:

tommydrum

Jun 10, 2013
Portlandia
That's is good question.......technically yes..... it worked for me on HTC OneXL .....only firmware upgrade....except my bootloader still 1.09 original since released.....so i can flash anything......but i could be wrong for S4.....the only way to find out is to try it right.......:D:good:

OK, I think I'll try that out later :) thanks

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: emergy.albert

NighthawkXL

Mar 4, 2013
Florida
May wanna re-upload the files to the mirror. The rar was coming back corrupt. Downloaded more than once. The mega download however works.

@ted77usa

I downloaded it from your link at Android File Host and found the the zip file is missing the CSC file. The MD5 however matches what you posted...

I'm grabbing the MEGA one to see if there are any differences...

Yeah, your upload is missing the CSC file, might want to reupload it.

HORiZUN

Dec 12, 2010
Jacksonville, NC
Please post back the results of the attempted downgrade. If this works, I'll give MK2 a shot, but if it doesn't, I'll stay on MF3 - as far away from KNOX as I can..

is350

Apr 30, 2012
Anyone have a link or a list of differences between MF3 and MK2? Not sure if I should upgrade. Thanks.

ted77usa

Inactive RC / RT
Jan 13, 2010
Fog City
May wanna re-upload the files to the mirror. The rar was coming back corrupt. Downloaded more than once. The mega download however works.

@ted77usa

I downloaded it from your link at Android File Host and found the the zip file is missing the CSC file. The MD5 however matches what you posted...

I'm grabbing the MEGA one to see if there are any differences...

Yeah, your upload is missing the CSC file, might want to reupload it.

MIRROR link are replaced.....and OP updated. Please let me know if new one work.....:good:

tommydrum

Jun 10, 2013
Portlandia
OK, I think I'll try that out later :) thanks

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Flashing everything but BL just caused the current BL to throw a secure fail when booting official 4.3 stuff. So the result of this test, once you go on mk2, there is ABSOLUTELY no way to go back. Well now im stuck with 4.3 now.. maybe ill try out hyperdrive..

Reactions: ted77usa

DeadlySin9

Sep 2, 2012
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Flashing everything but BL just caused the current BL to throw a secure fail when booting official 4.3 stuff. So the result of this test, once you go on mk2, there is ABSOLUTELY no way to go back. Well now im stuck with 4.3 now.. maybe ill try out hyperdrive..

Probably because the kernel is involved in the check. Even though it's signed it wouldn't take it because it's not the MF3 signature.

Sent from Black<3's I337 running Hyperdrive

Reactions: ted77usa

tommydrum

Jun 10, 2013
Portlandia
Probably because the kernel is involved in the check. Even though it's signed it wouldn't take it because it's not the MF3 signature.

Yup, exactly what I figured. Well that sucks that there's no method of coming back. Hopefully I will like Hyperdrive (once i get it to download, it has already failed 2 times with 100kb/s download..) Small chance, but if anyone has that zip laying around, could you drop it into dropbox and link me plz? Or anything other than androidfilehost... they are really bad right now...

http://screencloud.net/v/iWHX this is bad...

http://screencloud.net/v/312p Ded...

Got it on my desktop.. Nvm..

Last edited:

DeadlySin9

Sep 2, 2012
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Yup, exactly what I figured. Well that sucks that there's no method of coming back. Hopefully I will like Hyperdrive (once i get it to download, it has already failed 2 times with 100kb/s download..) Small chance, but if anyone has that zip laying around, could you drop it into dropbox and link me plz? Or anything other than androidfilehost... they are really bad right now...

http://screencloud.net/v/iWHX this is bad...

http://screencloud.net/v/312p Ded...

Got it on my desktop.. Nvm..

Just curious, did you try flashing MF3 after it didn't boot? I feel like it should but I don't remember if there's any restricting partitions in the other tars.

Top Liked Posts