FORUMS

Asphalt 8: Airborne

1,350 posts
Thanks Meter: 73
 
By huzi7868, Senior Member on 12th June 2013, 01:10 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
 
 
12th June 2013, 02:22 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Oklahoma City
Thanks Meter: 347
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by huzi7868

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...v=BE2EYLx2iiQ#!

this looks sick

Thanks for posting that! The graphics good like NFS:MW
The Following User Says Thank You to Visa Declined For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th June 2013, 02:45 AM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I don't know why with this kind or games Sony don't think in a Xperia play 2?????

(sorry poor english, I'm a beaner LOL)
(but serious, i'm from México)
13th June 2013, 09:57 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
This is the best Gameloft game by far.

Pity it will run laggy on our Plays.
13th June 2013, 08:20 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 193
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Kop

This is the best Gameloft game by far.

Pity it will run laggy on our Plays.

Source?

Sent from my R800at using xda app-developers app
13th June 2013, 08:47 PM |#6  
abdel12345's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,534
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3m1t0

I don't know why with this kind or games Sony don't think in a Xperia play 2?????

(sorry poor english, I'm a beaner LOL)
(but serious, i'm from México)

Something about ruining their psvita sales

Sent from my Xperia Play (r800x)
14th June 2013, 12:35 AM |#7  
musikahan's Avatar
Member
Flag Jeddah, KSA
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
I think this will be good. But the title is a bit disturbing. An airborne car racing game.. Yeah, i know its the jump or whatever you want to call it.. Just it doesnt suit it well.

enough with the title, i hope xplay could run this or get shield once released.


Sent from my R800i using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
16th June 2013, 07:55 PM |#8  
DiamondBond's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,539
 
Donate to Me
More
Guys, dont forget with the 3.4 kernel in its way it will support all android versions I think and with GB performance will be SPECTACULAR as the 3.4 Kerenl generally offeres much better battery & performance!
When DooMLorD finishes up on the Mogami bord then he will start with the zeusc bored (play) and it should be done by the end of summer hopefully (not sure...) and then we will have AMAZING PERFORMANCE!
Spread the hype!

Sent from my R800i using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DiamondBond For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th June 2013, 08:28 PM |#9  
abdel12345's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,534
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizza_Dox

Guys, dont forget with the 3.4 kernel in its way it will support all android versions I think and with GB performance will be SPECTACULAR as the 3.4 Kerenl generally offeres much better battery & performance!
When DooMLorD finishes up on the Mogami bord then he will start with the zeusc bored (play) and it should be done by the end of summer hopefully (not sure...) and then we will have AMAZING PERFORMANCE!
Spread the hype!

Sent from my R800i using xda app-developers app

Yes if the 3.4 kernel brings better performance and a 1.6 ghz overclock using a good gb rom (there's already plenty of those) and these new gameloft games might be able to run well. And if they don't optimize them game keyboard will come through for us. I'm going to keep my play for a bit longer if this kernel comes to the play :thumbup:

Sent from my Xperia Play (r800x)
16th June 2013, 08:33 PM |#10  
wedgess's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag Dublin, Ireland
Thanks Meter: 13,872
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizza_Dox

Guys, dont forget with the 3.4 kernel in its way it will support all android versions I think and with GB performance will be SPECTACULAR as the 3.4 Kerenl generally offeres much better battery & performance!
When DooMLorD finishes up on the Mogami bord then he will start with the zeusc bored (play) and it should be done by the end of summer hopefully (not sure...) and then we will have AMAZING PERFORMANCE!
Spread the hype!

Sent from my R800i using xda app-developers app

Sorry to dampen things but it will only be for JB much more work would be needed for ICS and support for GB is highly unlikely. There are many devs working on Mogami board devices at the moment, if we had as many for the PLAY working on it we would fly, but for 1 or 2 it maybe a lengthy process.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wedgess For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th June 2013, 08:37 PM |#11  
abdel12345's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,534
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgess

Sorry to dampen things but it will only be for JB much more work would be needed for ICS and support for GB is highly unlikely. There are many devs working on Mogami board devices at the moment, if we had as many for the PLAY working on it we would fly, but for 1 or 2 it maybe a lengthy process.

I think doomlord mentioned in his doom v14 kernel thread that it will be for gb but if it's not then thats gonna suck for us

Sent from my Xperia Play (r800x)

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes