Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

New firmware on Samobile?

OP pandacookie

21st January 2014, 12:00 PM   |  #1  
pandacookie's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Quincy
Thanks Meter: 315
 
1,241 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
I found this: http://www.sammobile.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15885. Would this work on the T Mobile version of the Note 3?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
21st January 2014, 01:25 PM   |  #2  
Misterjunky's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bakersfield, California
Thanks Meter: 3,065
 
5,337 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up re: firmware.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandacookie

I found this: http://www.sammobile.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15885. Would this work on the T Mobile version of the Note 3?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Since it's made for Russia it would not work with our Tmobile N900T phone.
Please let us know if you actually do find new firmware for our N900T device.


Good luck!
21st January 2014, 01:25 PM   |  #3  
pandacookie's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Quincy
Thanks Meter: 315
 
1,241 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misterjunky

Since it's made for Russia, it would not work with our Tmobile N900T phone.
Please let us know if you actually do find new firmware for our N900T device.


Good luck!

---------- Post added at 04:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 AM ----------



Since it's made for Russia it would not work with our Tmobile N900T phone.
Please let us know if you actually do find new firmware for our N900T device.


Good luck!

Ahh. Okay. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
21st January 2014, 05:51 PM   |  #4  
AxAtAx's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag ViSiONViLLE
Thanks Meter: 13,650
 
10,997 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
We will not be able to run any of these 4.4 builds without a compatible kernel for our device....period!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AxAtAx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st January 2014, 09:35 PM   |  #5  
pandacookie's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Quincy
Thanks Meter: 315
 
1,241 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxman

We will not be able to run any of these 4.4 builds without a compatible kernel for our device....period!

Uh huh. Good to know. :thumbup:

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
24th January 2014, 08:41 PM   |  #6  
allenjthomsen's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lakewood, Wa
Thanks Meter: 1,542
 
1,663 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
New news got a booting build

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1390592503432.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	2536914  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes