I have not downloaded it, but earlier questioned this in the instructions:
1. Android build
- Download original android source code ( jelly bean 4.2.2_r1.2 ) from http://source.android.com
- Untar opensource packages of LG-D802(G2)_Android_JB_D802_10a_Android.tar.gz into downloaded android source directory
- And, merge the source into the android source code
- Run following scripts to build android
a) source build/envsetup.sh
c) make -j4
- When you compile the android source code, you have to add google original prebuilt source(toolchain) into the android directory.
- After build, you can find output at out/target/product/generic
2. Kernel Build
- Uncompress using following command at the android directory
tar xvzf LG-D802(G2)_Android_JB_D802_10a_Kernel.tar.gz
- When you compile the kernel source code, you have to add google original prebuilt source(toolchain) into the android directory.
- Run following scripts to build kernel
a) cd kernel
b) export PATH=$PATH:tools/lz4demo
c) make ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=../prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/arm-eabi-4.6/bin/arm-eabi- g2-open_com-perf_defconfig zImage -j4
* "-j4" : The number, 4, is the number of multiple jobs to be invoked simultaneously.
* lz4demo : More information can be found at "https://code.google.com/p/lz4/"
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?