FORUMS

OnePlus Two: Expectations and Boundaries

OnePlus is a company that has been through controversies and praise in what was perhaps one of … more

Time-Lapse with ChronoSnap – XDA App Review

Some of the most interesting pictures are time-lapse animations that capture the … more

XeroAsh Theme for CM12

This theme by XDA Senior Member balrajs99 features a black and slate gray UI that gives your phone a … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Mobile Data connection Error

23rd January 2014, 03:26 AM |#1  
Srinivasa.ct's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Hi Friends, I've not rooted my mobile n using my stock rom. All of a sudden I've noticed that the mobile data icon is not appearing n I'm unable to connect to network (Both the SIM Card) though I've activated the mobile data. I've working data plan n verified all the basic settings. Looks everything Ok. But no icon and no data available. Please guide me.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
 
23rd January 2014, 07:08 AM |#2  
raghavsharmaxda's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 356
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srinivasa.ct

Hi Friends, I've not rooted my mobile n using my stock rom. All of a sudden I've noticed that the mobile data icon is not appearing n I'm unable to connect to network (Both the SIM Card) though I've activated the mobile data. I've working data plan n verified all the basic settings. Looks everything Ok. But no icon and no data available. Please guide me.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Do contact your service provider for net settings (APN and all).. Save them... Switch off.. Remove sim...wait for like 60secs... then reinsert..reboot...try if this works for u.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
23rd January 2014, 07:50 AM |#3  
shanbhagatul's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Margao
Thanks Meter: 139
 
More
i think there was a problem in updating your phone? have you upgraded it to 4.2.2? 4.2.2 has many bugs on the phone
23rd January 2014, 08:03 AM |#4  
Srinivasa.ct's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Hi All, thanks for your inputs. I just got a sms from my service provider starting there is a latency in mobile data network. . The thread can be closed.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
25th January 2014, 04:53 AM |#5  
akiratoriyama's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 837
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srinivasa.ct

Hi All, thanks for your inputs. I just got a sms from my service provider starting there is a latency in mobile data network. . The thread can be closed.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

By any chance is it airtel ?
Had the same issue with airtel a week back

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
25th January 2014, 04:56 AM |#6  
Srinivasa.ct's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Its from **NL

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
25th January 2014, 06:09 AM |#7  
akiratoriyama's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 837
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srinivasa.ct

Its from **NL

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

OK

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes