FORUMS

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

Droid Turbo Lollipop OTA, 2015 Moto G Leaked – XDA TV

Android Lollipop for the Droid Turbo has been released. That and much more … more

[FIX] GSM-fix for all AOSP 4.1.x-4.4.x ROMs

720 posts
Thanks Meter: 207
 
By St.Noigel, Senior Member on 16th September 2013, 07:39 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
This is worked GSM-fix for all AOSP based ROMs by Xcrash (Graycrash on XDA)
If you want have all APN-s just reset default APN`s from settings.

Also attached zip for flash GSM-fix + bootanimation form stock + SLIM perfomance control + touch sound from Liquid Smooth 2.9.

NOTE: if the build.prop in future versions of the ROMs changes, this may cause problems. Don't be surprised if it does. Don't use it on non-4.3 ROMs unless you like softbricks
Attached Files
File Type: zip gsmfix_cm10.2_by_xcrash.zip - [Click for QR Code] (149.5 KB, 1582 views)
File Type: zip gsm_apn_tick_ctrl_bani_907.zip - [Click for QR Code] (6.69 MB, 1567 views)
Last edited by St.Noigel; 16th January 2014 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Works with ALL AOSP for Moto Razr M
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to St.Noigel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
16th September 2013, 02:16 PM |#2  
sloosecannon's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 162
 
More
Please note for flashers in the far future: if the build.prop in future versions of the ROMs changes, this may cause problems. Don't be surprised if it does. Don't use it on non-4.3 ROMs unless you like softbricks
[/disclaimer]

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sloosecannon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th September 2013, 06:42 AM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Thanks a ton! Works like a charm.
The Following User Says Thank You to lionruler2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th September 2013, 06:17 AM |#4  
stealthj's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Silicon Valley, California
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
Does this have group mms

Sent from my Nexus 7 2 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

I think we had a discussion that putting in a gsm sim disables group mms on aosp roms!

Sent from my Nexus 7 2 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to stealthj For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th September 2013, 02:20 PM |#5  
sloosecannon's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 162
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthj

Does this have group mms

Sent from my Nexus 7 2 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

I think we had a discussion that putting in a gsm sim disables group mms on aosp roms!

Sent from my Nexus 7 2 using xda app-developers app

AFAIK, it still disables it. Can always try though

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
The Following User Says Thank You to sloosecannon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th September 2013, 08:47 PM |#6  
stealthj's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Silicon Valley, California
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sloosecannon

AFAIK, it still disables it. Can always try though

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Is there anything we can do to stop that from happning? its soooo weird...
The Following User Says Thank You to stealthj For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd September 2013, 04:01 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
I know this a little outside of the scope of this thread, but can someone provide a proper GSM fix for the stock blur 4.1.2 Rom (latest ota) if possible?
The Following User Says Thank You to MistPhoenix For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd September 2013, 08:28 AM |#8  
dragonhart6505's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Reading, PA
Thanks Meter: 251
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistPhoenix

I know this a little outside of the scope of this thread, but can someone provide a proper GSM fix for the stock blur 4.1.2 Rom (latest ota) if possible?

My tutorial on GSM unlock works, no "fix" necessary. Easiest and safest method, other than the Radiocomm method which works too but doesn't always stick. Either one works fine
22nd September 2013, 02:02 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonhart6505

My tutorial on GSM unlock works, no "fix" necessary. Easiest and safest method, other than the Radiocomm method which works too but doesn't always stick. Either one works fine

The stock rom is already nv edited, I was wondering if there were any other steps on 4.1.2, such as build.prop edits.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
22nd September 2013, 08:35 PM |#10  
dragonhart6505's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Reading, PA
Thanks Meter: 251
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistPhoenix

The stock rom is already nv edited, I was wondering if there were any other steps on 4.1.2, such as build.prop edits.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

If its not working then the edit reverted itself. Run through my tut with CDMAWS and it should work
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes