After the success of PureKAT 1.xx and 2.xx. We are presenting PureKAT 3.0 .
As recommended by us this rom is suitable for daily use.
We, PureDevs have tried to give you an Ultra fast stable rom.
It is totally based on Android Open Source Project (AOSP).
That is why we named it Pure.
Since I talk too less so lets know some of its key features.
1. White themed UI.
2. Fixed some bugs (Task manager button on recent apps)
3. Adaway script to block ads(Works fine with Baidu browser for me)
4. Added 4 tabs, Battery Bar, Lenox Label, Device Info, Double tap to sleep in SystemUI.
5. Fixed a whitr line on white backgrounds.
6. No tweak included(As i dont want to listen that my phone wont boot,About performance etc .You can try any cm tweaks with this rom)
7. PureKAT edition kernel by Nachiket.Namjoshi.
8. Added some more apps in Pure Preferences app.(A huge collection of good rom control apps)
9. Much more, explore yourself.
PureKat installation for newbies.
PureDevs have tried to put our
efforts in making this rom better.
1. Download Stock ROM file.
Link : http://www.mediafire.com/
SplitFUS2.zip (Not necessary(only try
if have systemui fc etc)
2. Download cm Kernels.Two kernels
are available percy #2 and black
kernel. (I think BlackReactor Better
Percy because i tried both of them)
Link : http://d-h.st/osz
3. Flash kernel zip.
4. Boot into recovery mode.
5. Under mounts and storage.
- Format data,system and cache
- Now mount system,data,cache.
6. Wipe data / factory reset.
7. Wipe cache partition
8. Flash rom zip. ( PureKAT 3.0)
9. Reboot system now.
1. Now boot into cwm mode again.
2. Under mounts and storage.
3. Mount system,data and cache.
4. Flash Update
5. Reboot your phone.
v2.3 - 12-02-2014
Added RTL Support
Fixed all major bugs (except browser bug)
Made some changes in framework
Dialer and Contact app themed fully like KitKat
Removed all tweaks as they are making phone boot slower.
v2.0 - 10-02-2014
Check key features in 2nd post.
v1.5 - 29-01-2014
Fixed wifi icon
Added owner profile mod
Changed few icons
Added EDT Tweaks
Revamped Recent apps bg
Added Screenshot option in EPM
Added Task Manager
Minor bugs fixed
As we’ve mentioned quite a few times in the past, multiboot is quite the interesting … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?