Switch between Root apps in seconds
Version 1.0 Codename- Delta 3
Tool by hnkotnis
Hello! Sometimes we need to change our Root Access Managing app. Example when you rooted phone, Superuser was installed, but you want SuperSU or vice versa. Then it can be a very complicated process to manually remove and install things. So with Aroma Installer, I have created this tool which can help you to change from Superuser to SuperSU or SuperSU to Superuser. You can do this if your current root access app is behaving weirdly.
This will also uninstall pro/elite paid versions. This does not contain any warez.
This tool is created by ONLY ME, so don't ask in comments for credits. I ONLY GET CREDITS. Sorry to be frank, but in my previous post
instead of useful posts, people were asking to give credits even though there was NO COPYING/NOT USING OTHERS SOURCES etc.
Believe me, I give credits where they are necessary. (Example check bottom of my posts)
You cannot copy this, modify this, port to other device or post it somewhere else without my permission. Thank you!
1) Changes Root Access App in seconds* (*Depends on your speed )
2) Latest Superuser and SuperSU included.
3) After changing, if you revert back, then app access history and permissions remain same.
Example- If I allow ROM Toolbox Pro from Superuser, then switch to SuperSU. Then I revert back to Superuser, ROM Toolbox is still in the list.
(But it won't appear in SuperSU list of course).
4) First it semi-unroots/partially unroots your phone.
5) Then completely roots again with new Root Access Manager App.
1) Download file from attachment. Put in root of SD Card.
2) Flash with CWM. No need to mount anything.
3) Follow on-screen instructions.
4) Choose Root Access app which you want to install.
5) Reboot and ENJOY!!!
1) amarullz for his amazing Aroma Installer.
2) Myself hnkotnis for developing this.
3) You for downloading and (if applicable) Pressing the Thanks Button.
DON'T FORGET TO HIT THANKS BUTTON