[HELP] ?? How to Make own custom Rom

Search This thread

primekook

Jan 1, 2014
Bhusawal-MH
viewdroid.com
Hi Guys ,
I am using LG Optimus One (P500),I had some problems when i a making custom ROM for this device.:confused:

I was following this guide-- [UltimateGUIDE][How-to]Create your Own Custom ROM an easy way|Android Secrets By GuneetAtwal. :eek:

By this i was complete all the procedure that gives in the guide. Ex- Installing Kitchen , Setup kitchen , creating a working folder by Using A base ROM. In my case base ROM is- CM 10.1 Jellybean 4.2.2:confused:

After i was creating a working folder successfully. then i was Change/modify/update rom . Ex- i was adding apps on my rom. in apps folder .:).
After i was done all changes , modification in ROM ,Now time to creating rom using working folder.
now i start cygwin,
.enter option 99 - "biuld rom from working folder" , After build option and few more enters.
When its all done i was find a folder inside "cygwin/home/yousername/kitchen" called output.zip

===========================================PROBLEM================================================
When i was flashing ROM into the mode recovery its says Failed.:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
In my Case Recovery is TWRP 2.6.3.0
=======================================================================================================
Can Anyone tell me solution for this problems because i am beginner:D. So tell please me guys i need HELP:crying:

PLEASE GUYS HELP ME :crying::crying:.

Last edited:
Reactions: kuppenhorst

shinobisoft

Recognized Contributor
Feb 18, 2012
Knoxville, TN
Hi Guys ,
I am using LG Optimus One (P500),I had some problems when i a making custom ROM for this device.:confused:

I was following this guide-- [UltimateGUIDE][How-to]Create your Own Custom ROM an easy way|Android Secrets By GuneetAtwal. :eek:

By this i was complete all the procedure that gives in the guide. Ex- Installing Kitchen , Setup kitchen , creating a working folder by Using A base ROM. In my case base ROM is- CM 10.1 Jellybean 4.2.2:confused:

After i was creating a working folder successfully. then i was Change/modify/update rom . Ex- i was adding apps on my rom. in apps folder .:).
After i was done all changes , modification in ROM ,Now time to creating rom using working folder.
now i start cygwin,
.enter option 99 - "biuld rom from working folder" , After build option and few more enters.
When its all done i was find a folder inside "cygwin/home/yousername/kitchen" called output.zip

===========================================PROBLEM================================================
When i was flashing ROM into the mode recovery its says Failed.:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
=======================================================================================================
Can Anyone tell me solution for this problems because i am beginner:D. So tell please me guys i need HELP:crying:

This should have been asked in the Android Kitchen since that's where everyone is that can answer your question. ;) You may also want to ask in the thread for the guide you've been using.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys ,

now i start cygwin,