Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,752 Members 39,658 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How to get to debug menus with Blaze loaded with Cyanogenmod?

Tip us?

bernie2013
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default How to get to debug menus with Blaze loaded with Cyanogenmod?

Hello Everyone.

I recently rooted and moved my blaze to Android Jellybean via the Cyanogenmod. I also want to try to do a sim unlock on this phone, but I see that dialer codes do not work to get to the debug or other hidden menus. Is there any easy way around this, or must I somehow bring the phone back to ICS/default? Thanks!

chweez
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Post unlocking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernie2013 View Post
Hello Everyone.

I recently rooted and moved my blaze to Android Jellybean via the Cyanogenmod. I also want to try to do a sim unlock on this phone, but I see that dialer codes do not work to get to the debug or other hidden menus. Is there any easy way around this, or must I somehow bring the phone back to ICS/default? Thanks!
I believe you will have to get back to stock ICS before unlock. You could do a backup, so that getting back to your current ROM would be easier. Actually, there's a thread that explains everything. Find it here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2400915