Build Custom Stock Kernel with Linaro GCC 4.9.1

With this guide for Sony devices, you will learn how to build a kernel using the Linaro … more

What’s Your Biggest Reason for Not Owning an iPhone?

With XDA being a community of Android enthusiasts, it is not uncommon to see … more

“New Kernel” for OnePlus One

If you are hungry for a new kernel on your OnePlus One, XDA Senior Member jgcaap‘s … more

GMD GestureControl Gets Lollipop Support

GMD GestureControl is an app that allows you to control your (rooted) devices with multitouch … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

How to get to debug menus with Blaze loaded with Cyanogenmod?

8th February 2014, 07:20 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hello Everyone.

I recently rooted and moved my blaze to Android Jellybean via the Cyanogenmod. I also want to try to do a sim unlock on this phone, but I see that dialer codes do not work to get to the debug or other hidden menus. Is there any easy way around this, or must I somehow bring the phone back to ICS/default? Thanks!
9th February 2014, 12:48 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 18

58 posts
More
Post unlocking
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernie2013

Hello Everyone.

I recently rooted and moved my blaze to Android Jellybean via the Cyanogenmod. I also want to try to do a sim unlock on this phone, but I see that dialer codes do not work to get to the debug or other hidden menus. Is there any easy way around this, or must I somehow bring the phone back to ICS/default? Thanks!

I believe you will have to get back to stock ICS before unlock. You could do a backup, so that getting back to your current ROM would be easier. Actually, there's a thread that explains everything. Find it here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2400915
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread