FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[request] LGHome.apk that supports the theme manager stock

41 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By morfyna, Member on 16th December 2013, 08:48 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Unfortunately I missing support for themes. can someone share it? I tried some other files, but it does not work.
I have a lg g2 vodafone italy (D802)
Thx advance.

16th December 2013, 01:17 PM |#2  
Parlor City
Thanks Meter: 987

More
Removed from the D800 too. I too am looking/ trying things. Will let you know if come across anything.

Sent from my LG-D800
18th December 2013, 04:14 PM |#3  
OP Member

More
how do I retrieve the current theme? Help me!
21st January 2014, 02:17 PM |#4  
Flag washington nj
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Would also like too no

Sent from my LG-D800 using xda app-developers app
21st January 2014, 02:23 PM |#5  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 188

More
maybe try pulling the apk/odex from a international base rom?
21st January 2014, 02:32 PM |#6  
Flag Liège
Thanks Meter: 102

Donate to Me
More
look in my signature
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gigamatrix For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gigamatrix Ad-Free
22nd January 2014, 04:03 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I found a way to enable it on my ATT D800 earlier. First download launcher pro from the market. Then on the LG home add the widget call actions from launcher pro. Choose the Home action and then one of the sub-choices will be Home with something like hidden menu underneath it. choose that one and then click on the widget. From there check the theme engine box and exit the app. Then hitting the menu key from the home screen on LG Home will have themes. You can uninstall launcher pro after
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to perezinthenet For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift perezinthenet Ad-Free
24th January 2014, 10:10 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by perezinthenet

I found a way to enable it on my ATT D800 earlier. First download launcher pro from the market. Then on the LG home add the widget call actions from launcher pro. Choose the Home action and then one of the sub-choices will be Home with something like hidden menu underneath it. choose that one and then click on the widget. From there check the theme engine box and exit the app. Then hitting the menu key from the home screen on LG Home will have themes. You can uninstall launcher pro after

Do you mean home > Add Activity > Home > com.lge.hiddenmenuactivity ? This doesn't work for me. It creates an icon and clicking on it shows "Failed to open whatever" and nothing happens.

Can you be more specific?

Also, can someone with a working Theme setting for the Home screen upload the LGHome.apk here? It's under /system/apps/
24th January 2014, 11:03 PM |#9  
Flag CA & AL
Thanks Meter: 65

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gummybear00

Do you mean home > Add Activity > Home > com.lge.hiddenmenuactivity ? This doesn't work for me. It creates an icon and clicking on it shows "Failed to open whatever" and nothing happens.

Can you be more specific?

Also, can someone with a working Theme setting for the Home screen upload the LGHome.apk here? It's under /system/apps/

Check this thread for instructions:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2570987

Then once you have the widget, enable 'feature_use_theme'.

25th January 2014, 01:49 PM |#10  
OP Member

More
Thank you all. I solved the problem with "G2 Tweaksbox hidden Setting" by enabling the setting item: FEATURE USE THEME
I'm happy!
25th January 2014, 10:48 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shelbyisagirlsname

Check this thread for instructions:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2570987

Then once you have the widget, enable 'feature_use_theme'.

The instructions are from that thread. As you can see from the thread, many people from AT&T G2 aren't able to access that shortcut. Opening the shortcut gives an error, as I mentioned before. Are you on the stock AT&T rom?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)