FORUMS

Stay Stock? Or go with custom ROM?

66 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

By mikenike500, Member on 26th January 2014, 02:03 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Do you think it's better to stay on the stock ROM, but de-bloat it, or move to a custom ROM?

I'm a little stuck between the two choices.

I realize there are threads on this for other phones, but I am specifically referring to the G2.
Last edited by mikenike500; 26th January 2014 at 02:06 AM.

26th January 2014, 02:46 AM |#2  
Flag Nanango
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Personal
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenike500

Do you think it's better to stay on the stock ROM, but de-bloat it, or move to a custom ROM?

I realize there are threads on this for other phones, but I am specifically referring to the G2.

Totally depends on your personal preference, i tend to like a clean functional ROM with minimal bloat. For myself the stock rom was far to messy and bloated and im not a fan of installing things like xposed, also after tasting kitkat i don't think i could ever go back to jellybean :P. Keep in mind however due to there not being an official lg kitkat firmware to build off there are still quite a few bugs mainly device specific to the G2 and some rom specific.

Happy Flashing

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenike500

Totally depends on your personal preference, i tend to like a clean functional ROM with minimal bloat. For myself the stock rom was far to messy and bloated and im not a fan of installing things like xposed, also after tasting kitkat i don't think i could ever go back to jellybean :P. Keep in mind however due to there not being an official lg kitkat firmware to build off there are still quite a few bugs mainly device specific to the G2 and some rom specific.

Happy Flashing
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)