5,606,297 Members 32,752 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need something for 28b large partitions(lp)

Tip us?

Vaimaster
Old
(Last edited by Vaimaster; 18th January 2014 at 09:48 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default Need something for 28b large partitions(lp)

Hi all!I get tired of custom roms now,so i return to stock 28b lp and i want the 30b taskmanager to complete the stock rom..can someone upload it in a flashable zip file?he will help me a lot..(i found a thread with flashable taskmanagers in themes and apps section,but when i flash them,the phone didn't boot..it has to do with odexed and deodexed apks?i don't know,so a little help would be great!){ http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=39335178 }

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda app-developers app

krija
Old
Thanks Meter 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaimaster View Post
Hi all!I get tired of custom roms now,so i return to stock 28b lp and i want the 30b taskmanager to complete the stock rom..can someone upload it in a flashable zip file?he will help me a lot..(i found a thread with flashable taskmanagers in themes and apps section,but when i flash them,the phone didn't boot..it has to do with odexed and deodexed apks?i don't know,so a little help would be great!){ http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=39335178 }

I think it has to do with services.jar file. Try to ask optimusrs for help with it.

Vaimaster
Old
(Last edited by Vaimaster; 20th January 2014 at 10:41 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by krija View Post
I think it has to do with services.jar file. Try to ask optimusrs for help with it.
I can find him..I p.m. him and he didn't answer..so,any help would be now greatI also have a little bug with messages characters..when i start to write a message with the leeter m for example,it tells me that i have 79 more characters instead of 159..when i start with the letter e,it is all fine..strange,doesn't it?

Vaimaster
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaimaster View Post
I can find him..I p.m. him and he didn't answer..so,any help would be now greatI also have a little bug with messages characters..when i start to write a message with the leeter m for example,it tells me that i have 79 more characters instead of 159..when i start with the letter e,it is all fine..strange,doesn't it?

he said that he sold his optimus 3d and deleted everything from his laptop that has to do with our phone..can anyone send me a link with the v30B taskmanager that works with v30A stock(rooted with recovery and wparks) rom?