Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,912 Members 40,334 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Where is SPH-L720T ROM support?

Tip us?

silentdeath631
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Where is SPH-L720T ROM support?

Pretty easy question. Where is the support for the triband sprint phone? I feel alone in the fact that I can't install any of these Roms because they are only supported on the mk2 ROM.

leaderbuilder
Old
Thanks Meter 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by silentdeath631 View Post
Pretty easy question. Where is the support for the triband sprint phone? I feel alone in the fact that I can't install any of these Roms because they are only supported on the mk2 ROM.
There is not a forum for it yet.
You should do some searching too. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2621862
* MK2/NAE ROMs * NAE Modem * 4.3/4.4 Kernels * MF9 Bootloader *

if you've found any of my blathering useful, there is a thanks button that can be hit.

cruise350
Old
Thanks Meter 576
It's a brand new model. Why don't you take a chill pill. Or, you can lay out some cash and buy a 720T model for one of the developers. I usually don't chime in on this kind of stuff but that sounded like a demand and we don't put up with that on XDA. Take your attitude to another forum, have some patience, or build your own rom.
Phones & Tablets: Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 8", Evo 4g LTE, Evo 3D, Acer Iconia A500, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Ipad 2, Nabi 2,

Rom: Rooted Stock Odexed, Hotspot Mod, Xposed, Wanum, several other xposed tweaks
Firmware: NAE
Kernel: Stock
TWRP: 2.7.1.0

The Following User Says Thank You to cruise350 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

youngnex
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Go Here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2621862

If we all work together we can make it a better experience. I'm new too to the 720T.