Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,086 Members 54,337 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Scratch magnet!

Tip us?
 
JackHanAnLG
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 65
Posts: 453
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Southend
Default Scratch magnet!

Hey guys this is well and truly a sad post

I've had my phone for nearly 3 weeks and on the second day I went out and bought a screen protector and a case for my phone as I wanted to keep it in prestine condition
Unfortunately, they didn't have back protectors. Which is the area that has scrathed the most !

They are light scratches except for one where you can feel it just slightly, and the others ( which there are a lot ) you can't.

I normally have a case on it but when I'm at home I take it out and let it be free aha

Have you guys got ant on yours?


J

Sent from my C6833 using xda app-developers app
 
blueether
Old
#2  
blueether's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 964
Posts: 2,357
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Te Awamutu, New Zealand

 
DONATE TO ME
I have a few on the back, but it is mostly in a wallet so not too bad. I believe that the back screen protector is east to replace?
Charles
Alcatel One Touch "easy" -> Nokia 1110i -> Alcatel ame-408 -> Motorola Razr v3 -> Huawei u8100 -> Sony Xperia Z-Ultra

ROM:- Carbon
Kernel:- Pimped Kernel

Thankyou to all those that have donated to me over 2014.
 
LordManhattan
Old
#3  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 5648
Posts: 15,002
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kepler-34b
I have a couple on the back too, but I don't really care. It's fairly easy to replace that one (or so I've read). No need to get sad

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
 
JackHanAnLG
Old
#4  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 65
Posts: 453
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Southend
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueether View Post
I have a few on the back, but it is mostly in a wallet so not too bad. I believe that the back screen protector is east to replace?
There's a factory screen protector on the back?!

Sent from my C6833 using xda app-developers app
 
JackHanAnLG
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 65
Posts: 453
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Southend
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordManhattan View Post
I have a couple on the back too, but I don't really care. It's fairly easy to replace that one (or so I've read). No need to get sad

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
There's one on the back? Interesting do you lose any logos ?

Sent from my C6833 using xda app-developers app
 
LordManhattan
Old
#6  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 5648
Posts: 15,002
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kepler-34b
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackHanAnLG View Post
There's one on the back? Interesting do you lose any logos ?

Sent from my C6833 using xda app-developers app
Yup, the back is also protected, and no, you won't lose any logos.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
 
JackHanAnLG
Old
#7  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 65
Posts: 453
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Southend
Oh brilliant ! It really feels like glass on the back though, would of fooled me

At least I know that the glass isnt scratched but the protector is

Is the Dragintrail glass on the back?


J

Sent from my C6833 using xda app-developers app
 
LordManhattan
Old
#8  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 5648
Posts: 15,002
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Kepler-34b
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackHanAnLG View Post
Oh brilliant ! It really feels like glass on the back though, would of fooled me

At least I know that the glass isnt scratched but the protector is

Is the Dragintrail glass on the back?


J

Sent from my C6833 using xda app-developers app
Yup. The glass itself is pretty scratch resistant, but I would put a new one on it. You know, just in case

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
 
JackHanAnLG
Old
#9  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 65
Posts: 453
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Southend
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordManhattan View Post
Yup. The glass itself is pretty scratch resistant, but I would put a new one on it. You know, just in case

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
Im not to bothered about it getting scracthed now if its plastic But I should buy some, just in case :P


J
 
jaime4272
Old
#10  
jaime4272's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 138
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Earth
I have always put a screen protector on the front and the back. I buy big ipad screen protector and cut them to size for foth size

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Blur Your System Notification Panel – XDA Developer TV

Listen, we love innovative applications and modules that … more

Android 4.4.3 Begins Rolling Out to European HTC One M8

Shortly after the USA Unlocked and Developer Editions of the HTC One M8 received the … more

Modernize Your Emails with Email Popup

SMS andHangouts messages likely won’t ever replace traditional Emails for more formal … more

Change Your Toast Notification Style with XToast

Android uses multipletypes of notifications. One of these isknown as a toast notification. … more