Benchmark Results: S6 Obliterates M9, What Happened?

The post Benchmark Results: S6 Obliterates M9, What Happened? appeared first on … more

True Silent Mode for Lollipop – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The post True Silent Mode for Lollipop XDA Xposed Tuesday appeared first on … more

List of Edge Panel Compatible Apps

more

Google Announces Plans for Projects Titan, Loon and Link

The post Google Announces Plans for Projects Titan, Loon and Link appeared first on … more

Talking [Q] starnge problem with my Xperia acro s

OP Xblur

2nd February 2014, 10:34 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag slemani
Thanks Meter: 1

6 posts
hey guys, i have an acro S, its bootloader unlocked and rooted, with 6.2.b.0.211 firmware, a while ago i got an anoying notification saying that there is an update, so i tried to update but because its rooted it wouldnt update the normal way, then i flashed 6.2.b.1.96 kernel only, it was good for 2 weeks, but then today i got a red led, and screen was black, then i almost got a heart attack because i knew it was soft brick or something, i read about it and searched for fix, but after a moment when i tried letting the phone on wall charger till red light disapear, the screen went on, and every thing was normal, relef , so now i wanted the experts to know about that, and i want to ask for a stable way to get a rooted full 6.2.b.1.96 firmware, or the latest, or even a custom room if its better than the xperia one, tnx for reading and hope you all a brick free day XD
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread