[ROM][4.4.4][OFFICIAL] CM-11.0 for tf300t
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4 (KitKat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading
* cause of male impotence.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed.
This rom is for the Asus TF300T with or without dock.
Special thanks to: XpLoDWilD, bumble-bee (for tf201 device tree from which this original tree was inspired), loganmc10, dasunsrule32, jruesga, cyanogenmod, pawitp, etc.....
The nightlies should be available very soon from:
Once they are up, I will remove the outdated build from here:
To install, you need a recent CWM or other recovery. If you don't know which one, just grab my one from
Gapps: the usual sources can be checked to find the kitkat 4.4 gapps that are needed.
- Dock keys work now (thx jruesga)
- LTO down load (thx jruesga)
- Dock battery shows (thx jruesga)
What doesn't work:
- SELINUX is still in permissive mode