Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,036 Members 51,965 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[16/07/2014] [ME301T] [ROM] [Unofficial] Beanstalk 4.4.4

Tip us?

ectoplasma22
Old
(Last edited by ectoplasma22; 16th July 2014 at 07:25 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1699
Default [16/07/2014] [ME301T] [ROM] [Unofficial] Beanstalk 4.4.4

I am proud to present to you BeanStalk ROM builds. This is a build derived from CM with a ton of useful features added. You get speed, ultra customization ability and later, stability. Many of the additional code additions came from slim ROM and also Derteufels build and have been modified to work with the BeanStalk. A huge thanks to Derteufel and the Slim ROM guys for their work and dedication. Also a big thanks to everyone involved with CM as that is the building stone in this project. Thanks to @skyliner33v for the bootanimation and upcoming wallpapers!

The BeanStalk is always evolving, new features coming in, bugs being ironed out. It's happening right here folks.

Like what you see? Click the thanks button or Donate to @scott.hart.bti by clicking here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=4552996

- CM based
- Lockscreen background options (Color fill, Custom image, Transparent)
- Customizable Lockscreen text color
- Lockscreen rotation
- Option to enable all widgets
- Minimize lockscreen challange
- Use widget carousel
- Slider Shortcuts
- Static Lockscreen shortcuts
- Lockscreen button actions
- LCD Density
- Scroll elasticity options
-- Default App grip option
- Custom Carrier label
- Dual Pane options
- Customizable boot animation (off, default, set your own bootanimation)
- Custom original BeanStalk Wallpapers by skyliner33v
- Custom BeanStalk bootanimation by skyliner33v
- Status bar color and transparency
- Clock and date options which includes color, location, style
- Signal Styles which include color and text instead of icons, hide signal icons
- Breathing SMS option
- Battery styles - Includes specific colors and styles. Also includes battery bar
- Do not disturb option
- Show notification count
- Pie controls (need to have lockscreen background set to something other then default to work correctly (dont ask why) )
- Fully customizable navigation bar - Includes style, layout, color, nav rings, pretty much everything you can think of.
- Quick settings color settings, tiles per row, Quick pulldown, text color
- Notification shortcuts, behaviour, drawer style (customizable colors), toggle colors, longpress quicksettings icon to enable/disable toggles
- Keyboard and input method options which include disable full screen keyboard and auto rotate
- Kill app back button with customizable timeout values
- High end graphic effects option
- option to disable/enable vibrate on expand for notifications alerts
- Low battery warning customizable options
- Recents RAM bar fully customizable with color styles
- Clock widget for LockClock including extra options to fully customize every feature of the lockclock
- Build.prop MOD options to enable/disable tweaks as preferred
- Less frequent Notification sounds options
- CRT screen off/on options to specify how the animation shows
- Enable/disable wake up on charge option
- Superuser fully embedded into the build and accessed from settings menu
- CM Performance options and features
- About BeanStalk option with links to github source and facebook for beanstalk. Also links to Scott's twitter and donate.
- insane amount of edits/tweaks/fixes to make this build absolutely fly
- option to use a fully themable MMS packages. You can access from mms - settings - theme settings
- Numerous other options hiding throughout the build...

- At the first boot, some things may be buggy. A simple reboot will fix everything

Use any Gapps package you want ! You are free !

09/03/2014 : http://d-h.st/k1J

17/07/2014 : http://d-h.st/GNT

- Make sure you are rooted with a custom recovery
- Download both the BeanStalk build and the latest GAPPs package
- Boot into recovery
- Wipe data and cache
- Flash BeanStalk build
- Flash GAPPs package
- Reboot (and reboot after once again to fix everything)
- Voilą !!!

Beanstalk sources : https://github.com/scotthartbti
Jesse131 sources https://github.com/jesse131

Special thank to @peppethustra, he's the one who asked me to build for the ME301T and has been very patient and comprehensive

Flash, enjoy, report and press Thanks
Try Beanstalk 4.4.230 here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2585844.
Press Thanks if I helped you
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ectoplasma22 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ectoplasma22
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1699
Reserved
Try Beanstalk 4.4.230 here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2585844.

azoller1
Old
Thanks Meter 1600

DONATE TO ME
Thanks, will probably get a tf300t build up soon if anyone wants it

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk
DONATIONS WOULD BE NICE!!-- HERE

Device: LG Spectrum 16GB 4G
Rom: Running Beanstalk Builds
Kernel: Running My S-Kernel JB

Device: Asus TF300T 32GB
Rom: Running My Own CyanogenMod Builds
Kernel: Running Stock CM Kernel

MY DEV
GOO.IM FILES/FOLDERS
ANDROID FILE HOST DEVICES
SOURCEFORGE FILES
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to azoller1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

peppethustra
Old
Thanks Meter 270

DONATE TO ME
Uh, my favourite dev is here too, by now.. Downloading!!!!!

Sent from my LG-P880 - Beanstalk 4.4.2 - Iodak 9.95 kernel - using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

cmdmoto
Old
(Last edited by cmdmoto; 10th March 2014 at 03:11 AM.)
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by azoller1 View Post
Thanks, will probably get a tf300t build up soon if anyone wants it

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk

What!!? This is one of 3 of my favorite ROMs that I run on my d2spr. I Love this ROM! Its smooth/stable and GREAT battery life. In fact, I was considering porting a personal one for myself if I had time. Please port one for the TF300t. I'll be a tester if you need.

Sent from my TF300T using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to cmdmoto For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

peppethustra
Old
Thanks Meter 270

DONATE TO ME
@ectoplasma22: I've tested this amazing rom, and I have to say NO BUGS AT ALL! I had no doubt about the quality of your work, you know, but mate, what an excellent work you made here, even if you don't own this tablet..! Guys, try it, really, great customizations, new features coming almost every two or three weeks, smoothness, stability and everything an user could expext from a rom.. Thanks so much to you, and to @scott.hart.bti, for your hard work!!!

Sent from my LG-P880 - Beanstalk 4.4.2 - Iodak 9.95 kernel - using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to peppethustra For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ectoplasma22
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1699
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppethustra View Post
@ectoplasma22: I've tested this amazing rom, and I have to say NO BUGS AT ALL! I had no doubt about the quality of your work, you know, but mate, what an excellent work you made here, even if you don't own this tablet..! Guys, try it, really, great customizations, new features coming almost every two or three weeks, smoothness, stability and everything an user could expext from a rom.. Thanks so much to you, and to @scott.hart.bti, for your hard work!!!

Thanks a lot for your report
As you said I don't own the tablet so I didn't know if everything was working fine but you reassure me

Sent from my LG-P880 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

peppethustra
Old
(Last edited by peppethustra; 10th March 2014 at 03:10 AM.)
Thanks Meter 270

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ectoplasma22 View Post
Thanks a lot for your report
As you said I don't own the tablet so I didn't know if everything was working fine but you reassure me

Sent from my LG-P880 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Edit: I found two little bugs: 1) when trying to record a video, stock cam search always for autofocus, while recording, and 2) maybe there is a codec problem for .avi video play, cause it's not possible to reproduce them..fixed installing mx player from Google Play, ATM, but obviously other video players, including the one which comes with the ROM, don't reproduce this format..All the other stuff is working superbly..

The Following User Says Thank You to peppethustra For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

krash1256
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Thanks for the new rom for the ME301t. Downloading now, will let you know how it goes.

peppethustra
Old
Thanks Meter 270

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by krash1256 View Post
Thanks for the new rom for the ME301t. Downloading now, will let you know how it goes.
Good to know that someone else is interested on trying it, I hope you'll appreciate this ROM as much as me when I asked @ectoplasma22, praying him to build it for our tab, too!