[EXE] [1.7.5] Store OEM Changer
[Do NOT Download yet Due to BUGS!]
OEM Changer changes the OEM of the Windows Phone Store with the click of a button. You don't need to configure fiddler settings or create a proxy server.
Using the proven exploit in the Windows Phone Store using a proxy server and fiddler
, This application automates the process with one click of the mouse.
OEM Changer is installed using an extremely simple process that will be explained in the instructions below.
INSTALLING THIS APPLICATION:
- Make sure Fiddler for .NET 2 or .NET 4 is installed. The application itself works on .NET 2 or later.
- First, you need to download the application. It can be downloaded from the below "Attachments" section.
- Next, extract the .ZIP file and save the extracted file where you woild like. It can be in Program Files, Desktop, Documents, etc.
- Open the .EXE contained in the file. Do not touch the config file, it will break the application.
- Once the EXE is open, you have installed and ran the application. Enjoy.
Once you open the application, if you are running Version 1.7 (Latest),
the application will look like this:
To begin using it, put the phone manufacturer your phone is made by
in the first box. In the second box, put the OEM you would like to use.
Then, click "Make Changes".
Once you change your OEM, a window will appear with a proxy and instructions. This is the proxy you will use.
The window looks like this:
Next, go onto your phone and open the settings. Go into Wifi and select your primary WiFi Network until you see a screen like this:
Now, put the information shown on your computer (The IP and Port) into the IP and Port boxes on your phone. Save the proxy, close the Windows Store
, and reopen the store and begin downloading apps created by other OEMs.
THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT DOWNLOADING THESE APPS:
- Some of them may not support the resolution of your device's screen.
1.0 - IR (Initial Release)
1.5 - Fixed bug preventing the opening of the application. Added proxy support.
1.6 - Added Huawei support. Added Huawei Libraries.
1.6.5 - Replaced outdated and non-optimized code. Replaced the duplicate-copy method used to put the libraries and the macro files in their correct places. Non-duplicating cuts file size in half.
1.7 - Major Update removing the application's dependency on macros. Now, the application uses a more standard and, overall, better technique to do the same thing as done in previous versions. Also, I have reduced the file size by 4.2 MB. In addition, the UI has been remodeled to work more fluidly and is now much easier to use. Also attempted to fix IP bugs. May not work on some computers. Also, Fiddler now opens automatically and closes automatically. No work for you to do this. Now works on .NET Framework 2.0!
1.7.5 - Hotfixes, Automatic Startup Config, Progress made on IP Bug.