Version2.5 S Edition 0.5 Features:
*Kitkat styled Start Up..
*UI changed , now looks more awesome[Brings every phone kitkat styled launcher experience]
*Launcher Settings for more Customization
*Added About Launcher
*Grid View and ListView App Drawer Based on User Choice
*Long Press on icon in App Drawer will give user "UnInstall , Pin to Home, and Add Security Apps List" Options..
*InBuilt App Locker[Read Important below to know more about this].
*Change of password , clearing of password is possible.
*Deletion of apps from secured Apps is possible..
*Launcher Settings Added to allow user to choose swipes and dock apps..
#Swipe Options provided are:
Wireless Settings | Airplane Settings | Wifi Settings | Apn Settings | BlueTooth Settings | Date Settings | Locale Settings | Input Method Settings | Display Settings | Security Settings | Location Settings | Internal Storage Settings | Memory Card Settings..
#Allows User to add Dock Apps[Now can change dock apps any Number of times]..
*Toggles are inbuilt in Launcher:
Airplane[Won't work for devices running JellyBean+ OS] | Wifi | BlueTooth | Mobile Data | GPS | Silent Mode | Vibrate Mode
*Swipe from right to left to access favorite apps list..
*User can add any number of apps to favorite list[Adding More than once is not possible now] ..
*Deletion of apps from favorite list..
*Deletion of swipes is now possible.
Will upload very soon
How to access Toggles Page?
A)Long press on app drawer on homescreen launches Toggles Page..
What if icons won't appear on HomeScreen?
A)Just press Back once on HomeScreen
What if Icons of Dock Apps Won't appear?
A)Just press Back on HomeScreen Will bring you icons..
Facing problem Regarding wallpaper scaling in landscape mode?
A)Set Launcher as Default One and reboot your phone once..
App Locker will only protect apps if you launch any app from NLauncher, Launching apps from any third party app such as status bar or from recents apps list will not be protected..
Now you can choose your dock apps..
Guide for how to Use app..
- Swipe from right to access fav app list
- Swipe from left to access Settings
- Swipe from top to load wireless and network settings..
- Swipe from bottom to load Manage Applications Settings..
Deleting of Apps From Favourite List..
Battery percentage added in toggles[for those who are with stock]..
9 Inbuilt Toggles..
Changes in UI..
transparent App Drawer..
Reduced Memory Usage[Need Testing]..
Features:Version2.5 S Edition:
- Kitkat styled Start Up..
- Change of UI[Now looks more neat]..
- Kitkat Styled App Drawer Icon..
- Added Menu Access on HomeScreen..
- Guide to instruct user how to use launcher..
- Launcher Settings Added to allow user to choose swipes and dock apps..
Swipe Options provided are:
- Wireless Settings..
- Airplane Settings..
- Wifi Settings..
- Apn Settings..
- BlueTooth Settings
- Date Settings..
- Locale Settings..
- Input Method Settings..
- Display Settings..
- Security Settings..
- Location Settings..
- Internal Storage Settings..
- Memory Card Settings..
- Allows User to add Dock Apps[Now can change dock apps any Number of times]..
- Toggles are inbuilt in Launcher..
- Airplane[Won't work for devices running JellyBean+ OS]
- Mobile Data
- Silent Mode
- Vibrate Mode
Features V2.5 S Edition0.2:
All the features of V2.5 S Edition..
Solved the issue of app getting into Recents Apps list even after setting it as default launcher..
- Please Read Guide after startup..
- Download NLauncherV2.5 S Edition from attatchments..
- Install it as normal Application..
- Press home and set is as default..
My phone[SAMSUNG GALAXY MINI]..
Please Do Support my work by rating it and help me improve it.. Thanks..
Press "THANKS" Or "Donate to me" If You Like My Work........