XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help no launcher..

Tip us?

jglm4u
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Default Help no launcher..

I need help with my kyocera hydro... I uninstalled the stock launcher and was using holo launcher..I also uninstalled the stock keyboard and was using swiftkey.. And last I also uninstalled the stock file manager. Now my wife factory reset the phone and I don't have a launcher or keyboard or a file manger .. The only place I can go to,is settings .. I can't get to any other app to download a launcher or keyboard ..I can get to the Google play store but I can't put my account since I don't have a keyboard.. I can't put an launcher apk on my SD card BC I don't have a file manger to get to the file and install it... What can I do? I don't have root .. Or costume recovery .. Heeeeelp

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

chriscockerham1976
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Go to play store. Then click the menu tab in the top left to get to the my apps menu. Then click all. You should then see all apps you've ever installed. Scroll down until you get to a launcher and then keyboard. Hope this helps. PM me if it doesn't. Maybe we can try something else.

nasheich
Old
Thanks Meter 638
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglm4u View Post
I need help with my kyocera hydro... I uninstalled the stock launcher and was using holo launcher..I also uninstalled the stock keyboard and was using swiftkey.. And last I also uninstalled the stock file manager. Now my wife factory reset the phone and I don't have a launcher or keyboard or a file manger .. The only place I can go to,is settings .. I can't get to any other app to download a launcher or keyboard ..I can get to the Google play store but I can't put my account since I don't have a keyboard.. I can't put an launcher apk on my SD card BC I don't have a file manger to get to the file and install it... What can I do? I don't have root .. Or costume recovery .. Heeeeelp

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
try to back to your stock rom or install a custom rom

vneogi199
Old
Thanks Meter 75
Or try pushing launcher apk which you like to system via adb

Sent from my A110Q using Tapatalk