Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,727 Members 52,244 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help with DHL

Tip us?

ZakBrindle
Old
(Last edited by ZakBrindle; 27th January 2014 at 01:10 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default Help with DHL

So ive run into a slight situation, need a little advice as to how to approach it, I bought a phone, and got tracked delivery with DHL. A subcontracter working on the 24th of december delivered my parcel to the wrong place, apparently he gave it to someone stood outside the address. DHL are saying they have contacted the seller and there is nothing else they need to do. That wrong isnt it?

Ive contacted the seller, They will do nothing about it as they say its DHL's fault which is correct

The waybill says its signed and someone has tried to forge my signature (spelt my name wrong)

What should i do

Edit: Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

ZakBrindle
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Anybody?

geekfams
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hello, if you buy the goods and fill into the the right address, and seller sent it to the right place, then seller will not responsible for it;
If the the DHL sent it to the wrong place, and other guys get it, then I think DHL's fault.

My solution: talk with the DHL and ask for a solution.

Judge Joseph Dredd
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Thanks Meter 25,460
How is this an XDA topic or issue, this is a Development Site, not a DHL or trouble with delivery site. Please the best bet would be contact DHL, they have rep's that will assist you and if all else you can Google the closest DHL facility for POC's. Again XDA is a Development Site...

Thanks & Thread Closed.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe