Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,281 Members 49,681 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Editing using PC

Tip us?

teteu86
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Default Editing using PC

Hi guys. Thanks for the good job done to make this app. I downloaded it yesterday, and am now playing around.

When you code, where do you write it down? Because I find it not practical using my HOX to type the codes.
I was wondering whether you are using the textboxs within this app, or you type it in your laptops and afterwards transfer it somehow to your mobile phones.

kwerdenker
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2,123

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by teteu86 View Post
Hi guys. Thanks for the good job done to make this app. I downloaded it yesterday, and am now playing around.

When you code, where do you write it down? Because I find it not practical using my HOX to type the codes.
I was wondering whether you are using the textboxs within this app, or you type it in your laptops and afterwards transfer it somehow to your mobile phones.
I write most of my code directly on the device because it's fun to play around and come up with ideas. It also helps to debug the code and get instant response to your inputs.

If you want to write the bulk of your code on your computer instead, I would recommend a service like pushbullet. It makes it really easy to get text from your browser to your phone

Please use the forums for your Zooper related questions. I won't respond to PMs with questions that can/should be asked there. Thank you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kwerdenker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

teteu86
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwerdenker View Post
I write most of my code directly on the device because it's fun to play around and come up with ideas. It also helps to debug the code and get instant response to your inputs.

If you want to write the bulk of your code on your computer instead, I would recommend a service like pushbullet. It makes it really easy to get text from your browser to your phone
That's what I was looking for. Many possibilities with this tool. Thank you.