Editing using PC

OP teteu86

25th January 2014, 03:41 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15

157 posts
More
Hi guys. Thanks for the good job done to make this app. I downloaded it yesterday, and am now playing around.

When you code, where do you write it down? Because I find it not practical using my HOX to type the codes.
I was wondering whether you are using the textboxs within this app, or you type it in your laptops and afterwards transfer it somehow to your mobile phones.
25th January 2014, 04:25 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Themer
Flag Probably the Zooper Forums
Thanks Meter: 2,331

1,403 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teteu86

Hi guys. Thanks for the good job done to make this app. I downloaded it yesterday, and am now playing around.

When you code, where do you write it down? Because I find it not practical using my HOX to type the codes.
I was wondering whether you are using the textboxs within this app, or you type it in your laptops and afterwards transfer it somehow to your mobile phones.

I write most of my code directly on the device because it's fun to play around and come up with ideas. It also helps to debug the code and get instant response to your inputs.

If you want to write the bulk of your code on your computer instead, I would recommend a service like pushbullet. It makes it really easy to get text from your browser to your phone
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kwerdenker For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th January 2014, 05:28 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15

157 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwerdenker

I write most of my code directly on the device because it's fun to play around and come up with ideas. It also helps to debug the code and get instant response to your inputs.

If you want to write the bulk of your code on your computer instead, I would recommend a service like pushbullet. It makes it really easy to get text from your browser to your phone

That's what I was looking for. Many possibilities with this tool. Thank you.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread