April Fools Round Up: The Year of Nostalgia

April Fools Day is once again upon us and as usual, tech companies everywhere have not … more

Android 5.1 OTA for Nexus Round-Up

The beginning of April is dominated by April Fools. There are jokes and pranks everywhere, which are … more

Official Lollipop for LG G2 Captured

LG is rolling out the Lollipop update for the LG G2. KDZ images for both 16 GB and 32 GB variants … more

Google’s Prank Roundup for April Fools 2015

Once again, we have arrived on the most magical of holidays – the annual … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] m7_google (htc one gpe) bootloops and no recovery after root

27th January 2014, 02:36 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
I attempted to root my HTC One and failed.


Unlocked the bootloader, flashed TMRP, then flashed the newest SuperSu binary.

Upon booting the ROM, i found that it would only stay on a few moments after booting. Recovery no longer worked either.


I have attempted to load RUU and reflash recovery to no avail. I have tried that last several versions of TWRP and CWM for recovery.

"fasboot erase cache" was after the first boot. "fastboot erase userdata" has an error when attempted.


So far all RUU files I have found don't have signatures.


What can be done to heal my HTC One GPe?


-Ryan
27th January 2014, 04:28 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 474
 
1,869 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Fastboot getvar all output? Remove Imei/sn

sent from my mobile device
2nd February 2014, 10:05 PM |#3  
LibertyMarine's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 148
 
461 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatticus

I attempted to root my HTC One and failed.


Unlocked the bootloader, flashed TMRP, then flashed the newest SuperSu binary.

Upon booting the ROM, i found that it would only stay on a few moments after booting. Recovery no longer worked either.


I have attempted to load RUU and reflash recovery to no avail. I have tried that last several versions of TWRP and CWM for recovery.

"fasboot erase cache" was after the first boot. "fastboot erase userdata" has an error when attempted.


So far all RUU files I have found don't have signatures.


What can be done to heal my HTC One GPe?


-Ryan

come here and ask questions in this guide,.. I'll take care of that..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2632736
6th February 2014, 07:49 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
getvar all output
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaHiLzZ

Fastboot getvar all output? Remove Imei/sn

sent from my mobile device



(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.54.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4T.21.3218.21
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main:
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno:
(bootloader) imei:
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0712000
(bootloader) cidnum: GOOGL001
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4308mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-0e82187e
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.047s
6th February 2014, 08:00 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 474
 
1,869 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Can you flash a custom rom using TWRP 2.6.3.3
13th February 2014, 01:20 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaHiLzZ

Can you flash a custom rom using TWRP 2.6.3.3

Once I flash the SuperSU binary using TWRP i was unable to load recovery.
Erase cache in bootloader did not help.

Now I have relocked to flash an RUU, but I have not found a signed image.


I may have to just send it to google/HTC and pay them their money.




-r
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes