No registration required

Unhappy [Q] Can't Get Passed Boot Logo - Please help

OP Erniemac

27th January 2014, 03:58 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

37 posts
Thank you for taking time to read this!

I have a htc one x international version, i successfully unlocked the bootloader installed clockwormod recovery v5.8.4.0 and rooted the phone installing superSU without any problems.

I have been using some mod rom for a long time, And recently updated BUSYBOX, and then turned off phone. Now and now i cant get passed the htc boot screen, i have tried deleting cache, loading a previous restore img from 6 months ago, rebooting bootloader but none of that worked, here are the details from the boot screen:

p.s if you can get me into the phone, would be a life saver! or stock android 4.x that would be an added "Brucey" bonus.

Thank you again for your time, best regards
Ernest

ENDEAVORU PUT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-0.95.0000
CPLD-None
MICROP-None
RADIO-1.1204.105.14
eMMC-bootmode: disabled
CPU-bootmode: disabled
HW Secure boot: enabled
Modem Path: Off
May 8 2012 21:32:10

HBOOT

<VOL UP> to previous item
<VOL DOWN> to next item
<POWER> to select item

FASTBOOT
RECOVERY
FACTORY RESET
SIMLOCK
SHOW BARCODE
IMAGE CRC
27th January 2014, 06:03 AM   |  #2  
Flag davangere
Thanks Meter: 8

44 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erniemac

Thank you for taking time to read this!

I have a htc one x international version, i successfully unlocked the bootloader installed clockwormod recovery v5.8.4.0 and rooted the phone installing superSU without any problems.

I have been using some mod rom for a long time, And recently updated BUSYBOX, and then turned off phone. Now and now i cant get passed the htc boot screen, i have tried deleting cache, loading a previous restore img from 6 months ago, rebooting bootloader but none of that worked, here are the details from the boot screen:

p.s if you can get me into the phone, would be a life saver! or stock android 4.x that would be an added "Brucey" bonus.

Thank you again for your time, best regards
Ernest

ENDEAVORU PUT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-0.95.0000
CPLD-None
MICROP-None
RADIO-1.1204.105.14
eMMC-bootmode: disabled
CPU-bootmode: disabled
HW Secure boot: enabled
Modem Path: Off
May 8 2012 21:32:10

HBOOT

<VOL UP> to previous item
<VOL DOWN> to next item
<POWER> to select item

FASTBOOT
RECOVERY
FACTORY RESET
SIMLOCK
SHOW BARCODE
IMAGE CRC

try fastboot erase cache
27th January 2014, 06:23 AM   |  #3  
OP Member

37 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudresh128631

try fastboot erase cache

Hi there!

I went into Fastboot, and only have:

HBOOT
REBOOT
REBOOT BOOTLOADER
POWER DOWN

so i went back into HBOOT
RECOVERY

-Wipe Cache Partition

I have previously also tried fixing user permissions and wipe dalvik cache.

Still no joy I can mount the SD Card so my stuff is still there, i have backed up my photos and whatsapp as I'd like to keep the chat msgs haha.

Do you have any other ideas rudresh?

Thanks
27th January 2014, 08:04 AM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 8,842

14,374 posts
Donate to Me
To install a new rom i suggest to update the hboot. It's to low for current developed roms/mods.

Post the outcome of

Fastboot getvar version-main

Get you back to stock and update the phone. Then re-root or install a custom rooted rom
27th January 2014, 08:09 AM   |  #5  
OP Member

37 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs

To install a new rom i suggest to update the hboot. It's to low for current developed roms/mods.

Post the outcome of

Fastboot getvar version-main

Get you back to stock and update the phone. Then re-root or install a custom rooted rom

atm i dont have fastboot getvar version-main, will this option become available once i have updated HBOOT?

many thanks for answering my noobie questions!
27th January 2014, 08:12 AM   |  #6  

14,374 posts
Donate to Me
It's a command via fastboot. You put the phone in the bootloader where you see FASTBOOT USB in red when you connect the phone to the pc. Then open a command prompt on the pc from the fastboot folder and type in that command.
27th January 2014, 08:17 AM   |  #7  
Flag davangere
Thanks Meter: 8

44 posts
More
Download HTC one x fastboot tools. Install htc drivers. Open fast boot tool folder. Hold shift button and right click then chose open in command window from dropdown list. Boot your device into boot loader. Connect your device. Select fastboot in device. Then it should turn fastboot to fastboot usb highlighted in red color. In command prompt type fastboot devices. If your devices serial number appeared in command window then your device is connected. Type fastboot erase cache. After erasing cache reboot.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
27th January 2014, 08:33 AM   |  #8  

14,374 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudresh128631

Download HTC one x fastboot tools. Install htc drivers. Open fast boot tool folder. Hold shift button and right click then chose open in command window from dropdown list. Boot your device into boot loader. Connect your device. Select fastboot in device. Then it should turn fastboot to fastboot usb highlighted in red color. In command prompt type fastboot devices. If your devices serial number appeared in command window then your device is connected. Type fastboot erase cache. After erasing cache reboot.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Not gonna work.....
27th January 2014, 01:28 PM   |  #9  
OP Member

37 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs

It's a command via fastboot. You put the phone in the bootloader where you see FASTBOOT USB in red when you connect the phone to the pc. Then open a command prompt on the pc from the fastboot folder and type in that command.

Hi Mr Hofs!

THanks for your advice, I have fastboot working now at home. I tried fastboot erase cache just in case it worked. Then did your command

Code:
C:\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>Fastboot getvar version-main
version-main: 1.29.401.11
finished. total time: 0.085s
27th January 2014, 01:47 PM   |  #10  

14,374 posts
Donate to Me
Okay, make a copy of the sdcard to the pc just in case. Then download this ruu

http://www.androidruu.com/getdownloa...851_signed.exe

Relock the bootloader :

Fastboot oem lock

Then keep the phone in the bootloader and execute the ruu with admins rights. Right click the ruu.exe and choose

Run as administrator

It flashes the phone to stock. Boot it up after that and go to settings-about-software update and check for ota ..... Do this after every ota you get until you get no notifications anymore. Report back with issues or when you have updated the phone multiple times.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Hofs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread