Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,870 Members 49,886 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sprint LG G2 Cant Seem to Boot a Single Rom. Help

Tip us?

marcviado
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 53
Default Sprint LG G2 Cant Seem to Boot a Single Rom. Help

i have a sprint lg g2.its rooted and have a custom twrp recovery.evrything is fine. my issue happens when i try to flash a rom.i download the rom of my choosing so far it has been all stock lg base roms. i boot into recovery,wipe data factory reset,wipe dalvik,wipe cache. install rom and reboot.as soon as i reboot it gets passed the lg logo but just keeps bootlooping on the splash screen.this happens in every rom i choose. what am i doing wrong? any help or ideas pls?

fatboypup
Old
Thanks Meter 387
Hope you have TEP.... If so take it to the sprint store

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
Galaxy Note 3 / Galaxy Note II / Galaxy S IV / Galaxy S III / Nexus 7 (OG)

Proud Supporter of

marcviado
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboypup View Post
Hope you have TEP.... If so take it to the sprint store

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

I'm sorry..what's TEP? And..I can boot the phone just fine..restore my backup. I just flashed an aosp kk base ROM and that booted up just fine for me. Seems that my issue is only on stock lg base ROMs.
The Following User Says Thank You to marcviado For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tylerjames09
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcviado View Post
I'm sorry..what's TEP? And..I can boot the phone just fine..restore my backup. I just flashed an aosp kk base ROM and that booted up just fine for me. Seems that my issue is only on stock lg base ROMs.
TEP is total equipment protection... Aka your sprint insurance

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to tylerjames09 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

marcviado
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerjames09 View Post
TEP is total equipment protection... Aka your sprint insurance

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Thanks..and no I do not have insurance on this phone. Here's what I think caused my problem. I had a fresh non rooted device and decided to root it.which I did and I install twrp recovery after by .IMG file and using flashify app in the play store.after I booted into recovery I made a back up and tried to boot the phone back up.I ended up getting a recovery bootloop. I then installed the lg flash tool and flashed the whole phone to stock using info from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2432476 I downloaded the sprint files that was needed. I flashed back successfully but I notice it was all stock with no sprint related apps and no sprint splash screen. And now if I want to flash a sprint lg base ROM it doesn't seem to boot all the way.