Android App Review: Manage Your Connections Automagically – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. … more

Official TWRP Recovery Lands on Micromax Canvas Magnus

With the recent release of Android One, Micromax and MediaTek released fully buildable … more

Update Overload: SuperSU Heavily Updated

There are apps and apps out there. Very few can reach the level of popularity required to stay at … more

Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Sprint LG G2 Cant Seem to Boot a Single Rom. Help

OP marcviado

27th January 2014, 08:56 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 60

490 posts
More
i have a sprint lg g2.its rooted and have a custom twrp recovery.evrything is fine. my issue happens when i try to flash a rom.i download the rom of my choosing so far it has been all stock lg base roms. i boot into recovery,wipe data factory reset,wipe dalvik,wipe cache. install rom and reboot.as soon as i reboot it gets passed the lg logo but just keeps bootlooping on the splash screen.this happens in every rom i choose. what am i doing wrong? any help or ideas pls?
27th January 2014, 09:14 PM   |  #2  
Scottsdale, AZ
Thanks Meter: 431

1,813 posts
More
Hope you have TEP.... If so take it to the sprint store

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
27th January 2014, 09:40 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Las Vegas

490 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboypup

Hope you have TEP.... If so take it to the sprint store

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

I'm sorry..what's TEP? And..I can boot the phone just fine..restore my backup. I just flashed an aosp kk base ROM and that booted up just fine for me. Seems that my issue is only on stock lg base ROMs.
The Following User Says Thank You to marcviado For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th January 2014, 10:14 PM   |  #4  
Milwaukee, WI
Thanks Meter: 82

259 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcviado

I'm sorry..what's TEP? And..I can boot the phone just fine..restore my backup. I just flashed an aosp kk base ROM and that booted up just fine for me. Seems that my issue is only on stock lg base ROMs.

TEP is total equipment protection... Aka your sprint insurance

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to tylerjames09 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th January 2014, 06:07 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Las Vegas

490 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerjames09

TEP is total equipment protection... Aka your sprint insurance

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Thanks..and no I do not have insurance on this phone. Here's what I think caused my problem. I had a fresh non rooted device and decided to root it.which I did and I install twrp recovery after by .IMG file and using flashify app in the play store.after I booted into recovery I made a back up and tried to boot the phone back up.I ended up getting a recovery bootloop. I then installed the lg flash tool and flashed the whole phone to stock using info from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2432476 I downloaded the sprint files that was needed. I flashed back successfully but I notice it was all stock with no sprint related apps and no sprint splash screen. And now if I want to flash a sprint lg base ROM it doesn't seem to boot all the way.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread