FORUMS

[Q] Will there be any custom Rom for Alcatel One Touch Fierce?

10 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By mashnoon731, Junior Member on 28th March 2014, 12:56 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Will there be any custom Rom for Alcatel One Touch Fierce? Just curious...planning to buy that

1st April 2014, 01:32 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
How did you get recovery for the phone??? I've been looking everywhere for one!!

Sent from my rooted ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce running stock Kernel and ROM. Android version 2.2.2.
1st April 2014, 10:06 AM |#3  
Account currently disabled

More
Step 1: Turn off your Android phone, and boot it into bootloader or fastboot mode.
Step 2: when in bootloader or fastboot mode, scrolling down to "Recovery" option using volume keys, trackball or optical sensor. Done. Your device will enter Clockwork recovery mode then.
1st April 2014, 07:54 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
help?
Im actually wondering that myself. i want to install a custom rom, i recently bought the phone and i dont like the default one
The Following User Says Thank You to MannyLove For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th April 2014, 08:28 PM |#5  
Flag Sonoma County, Ca
Thanks Meter: 8

More
pretty sure he's referring to the stock recovery. I am working on hijacking the init and booting to a 2nd init recovery. Keep holding out guys, we'll be running all kinds of sweetness on this phone soon enough.

edit - Aaaand, there's my third "brick"
Last edited by DNRDustin; 21st April 2014 at 01:29 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNRDustin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th April 2014, 02:10 AM |#6  

More
fixed my brick
Even tho it says not to remove the battery i did. I had no other choice, i tried just about everything. only way i was able to get a sign of life from the phone was by plugging it into a usb. then the led at the top left of the screen would turn on and nothing more. i bricked mine by using motochopper somehow, first it would say the root failed then i tried changing some things and eventually i got a device not found error. i gave up on that method of rooting but the phone was still working. then i found framaroot. i think i used the first exploit and it bricked. i took out the battery VERY carefully, waited 10 seconds(cant be too safe), reinserted the battery, and it rebooted and was rooted. now im just worried it might have not fully rooted. going to do some tinkering and if it bricks ill let you all know.

goodluck
28th April 2014, 03:18 AM |#7  
Flag Sonoma County, Ca
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Yeah the battery is super easy to take out without it looking like you messed with it. I have used both bohomir and faramir with no problems. If you're worried about partial root; do a full unroot with superSu, reboot, unroot with framaroot using the original exploit you chose, reboot then reroot.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using xda app-developers app
8th May 2014, 07:59 AM |#8  
Flag A Neutron Star
Thanks Meter: 490

More
If your not afraid of the rumors..
Kingo rooted my device inside of 2 minutes.. No Problem recognizing the Quad-Core Mediatek chip.
5th July 2014, 01:31 AM |#9  

More
bad post
Bad post, sorry.
Last edited by McMick; 5th July 2014 at 01:58 AM. Reason: Unsure about info
1st December 2014, 07:06 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Any word on what ROMs this phone is capable of running? Or can it only be rooted?
29th September 2015, 05:26 AM |#11  

More
my alcatel fierce 7024N is giving an error message that says, 'unfortunately fingerprint unlock has stopped' and because of it, I can't get into my phone. And yes I have tried, hard resetting it but the problem persists. Someone plz help. contact me on my email, gentleman7774@gmail.com

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)