LG G Pro 2 [Return Back to Stock]
This is For Going Back to Stock! The methods do require a little reading in the OP!
How to flash ROM KDZ Method
The Guide BELOW IS WORKING so if you have issues please check out the videos in the thread link at the end of the guide to hopefully help you out, If someone wants to make a clean new guide please PM me so I can post it up and Give credit
Thank you! WARNING: Windows 8 and 8.1 Are having Permission issues, I don`t use Windows 8 so Googleling would help for running the script that needs permission.
The Files are Hosted on my server for fast speeds!
1). Download all The Files Below!
1.2). Get Your Firmware Files are HERE!
1.3). Download R&D FlashTool & Other Files :Here
1.4).Download Drivers HERE!
3. install B2CAppSetup.exe in
4. go to C:\ProgramData\LGMOBILEAX
remove all files and folder
5. copy all files and folders from LGMOBILEAX that you unzip from step2 to C:\ProgramData\LGMOBILEAX
Method 1. work with vbs script
1. run Automatic Offline Procedure.vbs in \LG_KDZ_FW-Update_OfflineFix folder
2. now R&D test tools appear please select KDZ File
3. select Normal web upgrade test
4. Select Upgrade start
5. In Select Country & Langauage Please Select Country to Different Country (do not worry if does not has Langauage to select )
6. Process Flashing firmware start...Please waiting just moment.
7. for process 100% you is finishing flash return to stock firmware
Method 2. edit host file
1. Go to windows/system32/drivers/etc/ and open your hosts file! (open it with wordpad)
2 . Add this line at the end of the document:
3. Save hosts file
4. Install msxml (you can find it in the downloaded KDZ_FW_UPD_EN folder)
5. Start http in the shttps folder
6. Start Windows Enabler and turn it on (system tray!)
7. Start UpTestEX_mod2_marwin
8. Flash your .kdz as you normally would
Please post your results!!!!!
Here is Some Videos for Help if needed
TOT Method for TOT Files:
Download Firmware Here -
Read this Thread for "How to Flash" http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2475045
My Build: ASRock 970 Extreme4 | Amd FX-6300 OC to 4.5Ghz | Nvidia GTX-650-Ti | 8GB 1600 | 120GB Samsung 840 SSD | 500GB Hard Drive | Windows 7 Pro | NZXT 810 White Case.
: White Nexus 5 16GB
Check out my Personal site and Photography www.hunterspad.com
Please Click Thanks If I helped you in any way!
If you need anything Hosted Or mirrored I have my Own Server StorageCow.eu and can host anything for you