This drain brick happens because the hell i know, but is phone bricked, dark, no light , no vibration, nada, its was a real brick.
how i fixed it? sort of i fixed my Xperia T had to provoke charging but the Z1 doesnt have a red blinking light after charging it for a while... but it does have a magnetic charging port!.
now to the instructions. following what i did to try and revive my phone.
1. try to charge the phone for an hour or so.
2. most like it wont charge but if you connect it to the PC, it will sort of react to it, just try unplugging and plugging the phone till it reacts, you may even leave it to charge there just in case (for about 10 mins if you want i leaved it for 3).
3. get a 2 AMP charger, the original one or a known brand charger like anker (i did it with my anker charger and it worked).
4. get or Use a magnetic cable/dock and connect it simultaniously with the usb cable on the PC. (and no the magnetic cable wasnt enough to jump charge the phone).
5. if the stimulation worked, it should be able to show a really dim red led, that means your phone is still alive
6.let it charge it will turn on alone.
7. smile and cry out of joy because your 500-700 dollar phone still works.
if it worked or you have any modifications on this method leave a comment and hit the THANKS button.
btw i turned on my phone and it had 1% that means it never charged until i jump charged it.