CM11 Nook HD+ suddenly back to stock

1st February 2014, 05:17 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Had been running 1/18 great for about a week, I hadn't used the tablet today up until right now when I got home but when I tried to wake it from sleep I found turned off. When I turned it back on it showed the normal nook logo but suddenly a bar started loading underneath it and once it finished it started the stock B&N rom.

The only notable thing I can remember doing yesterday before I stopped using it was formatting my 32GB microSD.

I have no issues with re-installing the rom and I might even install nightly but I want to know what might have caused this.
1st February 2014, 05:33 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,631

8,309 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssoblivion

Had been running 1/18 great for about a week, I hadn't used the tablet today up until right now when I got home but when I tried to wake it from sleep I found turned off. When I turned it back on it showed the normal nook logo but suddenly a bar started loading underneath it and once it finished it started the stock B&N rom.

The only notable thing I can remember doing yesterday before I stopped using it was formatting my 32GB microSD.

I have no issues with re-installing the rom and I might even install nightly but I want to know what might have caused this.

Obviously it tried to boot itself 8 times in a row and failed, triggering a reset to stock.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app
The Following User Says Thank You to leapinlar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st February 2014, 05:56 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Oh, I guess I learned something new today.

I also found out that my internal SD was wiped, does that also happen if it fails to boot 8 times?
1st February 2014, 04:45 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,631

8,309 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssoblivion

Oh, I guess I learned something new today.

I also found out that my internal SD was wiped, does that also happen if it fails to boot 8 times?

Yep.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app
The Following User Says Thank You to leapinlar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread