Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,398 Members 39,732 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

premium play with root

Tip us?
 
Luxor
Old
(Last edited by Luxor; 22nd January 2014 at 12:15 PM.) Reason: text correct
#1  
Luxor's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 103
Posts: 129
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Macerata

 
DONATE TO ME
Default premium play with root

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...miumplay-2.apk

Set app in app settings (xposed framework) with 175 dpi and xlarge.
Tested Note II DN3 3.2

OK!
The Following User Says Thank You to Luxor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
nitol
Old
#2  
nitol's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3,370
Posts: 3,786
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: dhaka
What is this rhing? You should give a description.
Regards.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
NiToL mArUf
Using GT P-1000
HTC HD with GB 2.37
Galaxy Note2
Galaxy Tab 3
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nitol For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Luxor
Old
#3  
Luxor's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 103
Posts: 129
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Macerata

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitol View Post
What is this rhing? You should give a description.
Regards.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
This is the app for mediaset premium play (digital tv on demand); only for italian user.
The Following User Says Thank You to Luxor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
salsky
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: May 2011
Default can't play this

How do I use this app? Where are this settings? I'm on omega v21
 
Luxor
Old
#5  
Luxor's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 103
Posts: 129
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Macerata

 
DONATE TO ME
Default premium play

Quote:
Originally Posted by salsky View Post
How do I use this app? Where are this settings? I'm on omega v21
App settings is a module of xposed framework, install and apply settings how descripted in my previous post.
The Following User Says Thank You to Luxor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
_MrFrankie
Old
(Last edited by _MrFrankie; 23rd January 2014 at 09:38 PM.)
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 16
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Roma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxor View Post
App settings is a module of xposed framework, install and apply settings how descripted in my previous post.
hello
this app does not work on tablets with Root, even disabling the Root
any of you have any advice for this app to work?
Or maybe if someone can edit it directly
sorry for my english
thanks

my device Motorola Xoom 3g ROM my_umts_everest 4.2.2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-23-22-29-45.jpg
Views:	848
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	2535182   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-23-22-31-30.png
Views:	790
Size:	118.4 KB
ID:	2535183  
 
Luxor
Old
#7  
Luxor's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 103
Posts: 129
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Macerata

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by _MrFrankie View Post
hello
this app does not work on tablets with Root, even disabling the Root
any of you have any advice for this app to work?
Or maybe if someone can edit it directly
sorry for my english
thanks

my device Motorola Xoom 3g ROM my_umts_everest 4.2.2

Tested on my note 2 with DN3 3.2 rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to Luxor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Meriem
Old
#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 162
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxor View Post
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...miumplay-2.apk

Set app in app settings (xposed framework) with 175 dpi and xlarge.
Tested Note II DN3 3.2

OK!
I confirm what Luxor says.

I'm on a rooted Note2 running DN3 v3.2 rom.
Wi-Fi enabled and configured to a working wifi router.
Installed Xposed Framework and activated it.
Rebooted Note2.
In Xposed Framework downloaded and installed AppSettings module.
Rebooted Note2.
Downloaded and installed Premium Play apk version 2.1.
Launched Xposed Framework, modules, enabled AppSettings.
Opened AppSettings module and chosed Premium Play app and set it with 175 dpi and xlarge resolution enabled.
Saved AppSettings configuration.
Rebooted Note2.

Premium Play works flawlessy in full glory.

So, people declaring that the device must be not rooted to run Premium Play apl is a pure false.

Thanks Luxor, I was giving it up.
 
_MrFrankie
Old
#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 16
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Roma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meriem View Post
I confirm what Luxor says.

I'm on a rooted Note2 running DN3 v3.2 rom.
Wi-Fi enabled and configured to a working wifi router.
Installed Xposed Framework and activated it.
Rebooted Note2.
In Xposed Framework downloaded and installed AppSettings module.
Rebooted Note2.
Downloaded and installed Premium Play apk version 2.1.
Launched Xposed Framework, modules, enabled AppSettings.
Opened AppSettings module and chosed Premium Play app and set it with 175 dpi and xlarge resolution enabled.
Saved AppSettings configuration.
Rebooted Note2.

Premium Play works flawlessy in full glory.

So, people declaring that the device must be not rooted to run Premium Play apl is a pure false.

Thanks Luxor, I was giving it up.

This app works on both the gnexus me that the nexus 7 (2013) on the xoom but no!
the first 2 are unroot and the last is the root, I installed the CM11 works even with this, many users have found success doing the unroot
 
sandroidnz01
Old
#10  
sandroidnz01's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 41
Posts: 236
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Penang
As per OP only for Italy?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

Xperia Arc LT15i/18i

ROM:ANZuMi
Kernel:Arc Lupus ICSver.16
BL Unlocked/Rooted

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes