Fix Lollipop Memory Leak – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Unfortunately there was a memory leak in Android 5.0.x Lollipop. Thankfully it was … more

CyanogenMod 12.1 for Moto G (2014)

After the release of Android 5.1, the CyanogenMod 12.1 madness continues. The Moto G (2014) … more

Would The LG G4 Fare Well With The Snapdragon 808?

The LG G4 has a lot to prove, given that last year’s LG G3 was among the best … more

CyanogenMod 12.1 for Android One

Android One devices once again got a pretty stable release of Android 5.1. XDA Recognized … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] OK I give, 4 days trying now

27th January 2014, 06:57 AM |#1  
Stix-N-Stonz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Little Rock
Thanks Meter: 23
 
158 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
I hate to ask, but I'm totally lost now. I've been trying to unlock this bootloader for 4 days, I've tried every method on the forums, Googled my ass off, And i still can't get this thing unlocked.

I've run moonshine, facepalm, rumrunner, all to no avail. tried jcases method and at least got the cid to change to 11111111

*** LOCKED ***
Monarudo PVT SHIP S-OFF
CID-11111111
HBOOT-1.33.0001
RADIO-1.01.01.0110

Android version
4.1.1

Sense version
4+

Software number
1.15.605.4 710RD

tried the supercid, cid-2.apk


Is it even possible to unlock this thing anymore?
27th January 2014, 02:27 PM |#2  
RLGL's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Stillwater
Thanks Meter: 35
 
282 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stix-N-Stonz

I hate to ask, but I'm totally lost now. I've been trying to unlock this bootloader for 4 days, I've tried every method on the forums, Googled my ass off, And i still can't get this thing unlocked.

I've run moonshine, facepalm, rumrunner, all to no avail. tried jcases method and at least got the cid to change to 11111111

*** LOCKED ***
Monarudo PVT SHIP S-OFF
CID-11111111
HBOOT-1.33.0001
RADIO-1.01.01.0110

Android version
4.1.1

Sense version
4+

Software number
1.15.605.4 710RD

tried the supercid, cid-2.apk


Is it even possible to unlock this thing anymore?

What type of computer and OS are you using?
27th January 2014, 02:33 PM |#3  
detonation's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Wisconsin
Thanks Meter: 155
 
498 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
More
I would RUU back to a clean, stock 1.15, take all the updates to 4.2.2/Sense 5, then do rumrunner.
27th January 2014, 03:56 PM |#4  
Stix-N-Stonz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Little Rock
Thanks Meter: 23
 
158 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by detonation

I would RUU back to a clean, stock 1.15, take all the updates to 4.2.2/Sense 5, then do rumrunner.

I managed to RUU back to 1.15. Gonna try to update it to 4.2.2 and rumrunner it again.

I'm on Win7 x64
Last edited by Stix-N-Stonz; 27th January 2014 at 04:17 PM.
27th January 2014, 04:08 PM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
78 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
I used rumrunner without a problem. Uninstall all files and re download and try again. Something is corrupt in your files.
27th January 2014, 06:22 PM |#6  
detonation's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Wisconsin
Thanks Meter: 155
 
498 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stix-N-Stonz

I managed to RUU back to 1.15. Gonna try to update it to 4.2.2 and rumrunner it again.

I'm on Win7 x64

I did that exact process on Win7 x64 with success. Biggest hassle was installing the drivers and getting adb to work. I didn't want to install the full HTC Sync Manager (the only download offered by HTC which comes bundled with the drivers) so I found them here on XDA. I think I used the latest one from this thread (HTCDriver_4.2.0.001.exe, don't worry about the BMP files mentioned in the instructions)
27th January 2014, 06:37 PM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by detonation

I did that exact process on Win7 x64 with success. Biggest hassle was installing the drivers and getting adb to work. I didn't want to install the full HTC Sync Manager (the only download offered by HTC which comes bundled with the drivers) so I found them here on XDA. I think I used the latest one from this thread (HTCDriver_4.2.0.001.exe, don't worry about the BMP files mentioned in the instructions)

You can always install HTC sync manager then uninstall it right after and it will leave the drivers installed. Definetly get updated to 4.2.2 and use rumrunner it works great and it will not format your phone to unlock it.
28th January 2014, 05:27 AM |#8  
Stix-N-Stonz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Little Rock
Thanks Meter: 23
 
158 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
So I figured it out. The main issue was I could not get the SuperCID to take. The apk just would not work I got it to change to 11111111 using jcase's method, and then I used WinDroid Toolkit to change it to 22222222. Then I ran moonshine on it again and BAM! moonshine S-OFF again! Thanks for you guy's suggestions and time.
9th February 2014, 06:08 PM |#9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
63 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stix-N-Stonz

So I figured it out. The main issue was I could not get the SuperCID to take. The apk just would not work I got it to change to 11111111 using jcase's method, and then I used WinDroid Toolkit to change it to 22222222. Then I ran moonshine on it again and BAM! moonshine S-OFF again! Thanks for you guy's suggestions and time.

I'm having trouble finding cid-2.apk
Where did you get it at.. Can you send me a copy of it
9th February 2014, 06:56 PM |#10  
thayl0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 102
 
888 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakebyt

I'm having trouble finding cid-2.apk
Where did you get it at.. Can you send me a copy of it

What software version are you on. It might be easier just to RUU and that wil reset everything then run moonshine or rumrunner

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes