Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,865 Members 44,832 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

GALAXY S5 BootAnimation + ShutDownAnimation + Boot Sound

Tip us?
 
dany__
Old
(Last edited by dany__; 6th April 2014 at 07:39 PM.)
#1  
dany__'s Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 694
Posts: 667
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Somewhere on earth
Default GALAXY S5 BootAnimation + ShutDownAnimation + Boot Sound

Hello!
As mentioned in the title, this is the Samsung Galaxy S5 Bootanimation, ShutDownAnimation and the Boot Sound.
In original Full HD format and very nice

It should work on any S4 variant (tested by me on i9505 ) and will work also on Note 3.

How to flash:
  • Download the attached zip
  • Put it in internal or external SD
  • Reboot in recovery (Custom recovery: CWM, Philz, TWRP)
  • Select the zip
  • Reboot and Enjoy!


And don't forget to hit the Thanks Button
Attached Files
File Type: zip S5_BootAnimation.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.83 MB, 1904 views)
SAMSUNG GALAXY SIV GT-i9505 BLACK EDITION

ROM : SAMY DELUXE XXUGNG2
KERNEL : TALEXOP V 2.51
MODEM : XXUGNG2
RECOVERY: PHILZ TOUCH

My Contributions to the community :
S5 Themed Clock package
S5 Quick Settings –different colours
S5 Themed Contacts and phone
…& more…
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to dany__ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
leboreiro
Old
#2  
leboreiro's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 92
Posts: 405
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Kakadam City

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dany__ View Post
Hello!
As mentioned in the title, this is the Samsung Galaxy S5 Bootanimation, ShutDownAnimation and the Boot Sound.
In original Full HD format and very nice

It should work on any S4 variant (tested by me on i9505 ) and will work also on Note 3.

How to flash:
  • Download the attached zip
  • Put it in internal or external SD
  • Reboot in recovery (Custom recovery: CWM, Philz, TWRP)
  • Select the zip
  • Reboot and Enjoy!

And don't forget to hit the Thanks Button
This was posted before. I already had this

Enviado desde mi GT-I9500 mediante Tapatalk
Socialism is for everyone, including for those who want to apply it.
 
dany__
Old
#3  
dany__'s Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 694
Posts: 667
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Somewhere on earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by leboreiro View Post
This was posted before. I already had this

Enviado desde mi GT-I9500 mediante Tapatalk

Where?
I haven't seen it in themes and apps!
SAMSUNG GALAXY SIV GT-i9505 BLACK EDITION

ROM : SAMY DELUXE XXUGNG2
KERNEL : TALEXOP V 2.51
MODEM : XXUGNG2
RECOVERY: PHILZ TOUCH

My Contributions to the community :
S5 Themed Clock package
S5 Quick Settings –different colours
S5 Themed Contacts and phone
…& more…
 
leboreiro
Old
#4  
leboreiro's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 92
Posts: 405
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Kakadam City

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dany__ View Post
Where?
I haven't seen it in themes and apps!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2693031

there it is
Socialism is for everyone, including for those who want to apply it.
 
dany__
Old
#5  
dany__'s Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 694
Posts: 667
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Somewhere on earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by leboreiro View Post
That's right...
You are on every thread of S4 so you can't miss anything
I will delete it, there's no need to post something that is already available.
SAMSUNG GALAXY SIV GT-i9505 BLACK EDITION

ROM : SAMY DELUXE XXUGNG2
KERNEL : TALEXOP V 2.51
MODEM : XXUGNG2
RECOVERY: PHILZ TOUCH

My Contributions to the community :
S5 Themed Clock package
S5 Quick Settings –different colours
S5 Themed Contacts and phone
…& more…
 
leboreiro
Old
#6  
leboreiro's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 92
Posts: 405
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Kakadam City

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dany__ View Post
That's right...
You are on every thread of S4 so you can't miss anything
I will delete it, there's no need to post something that is already available.
Hehe no problem mate. Keep the good work. Regards.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9500 mediante Tapatalk
Socialism is for everyone, including for those who want to apply it.
 
rgshah3
Old
#7  
rgshah3's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 227
Posts: 780
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
That thread was closed though

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Dont Forget To Hit The Button

 
MATHReX
Old
(Last edited by MATHReX; 6th April 2014 at 07:06 PM.)
#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 299
Posts: 128
Join Date: Feb 2013
Edit : Sorry For The Wrong Post !
 
oracle01642
Old
#9  
oracle01642's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 80
Posts: 668
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by dany__ View Post
I will delete it, there's no need to post something that is already available.
Yes, but was the other one FULLY working and in HD like yours? I think you should repost your zip, because it might be a better version than the one posted in the other thread.
 
dany__
Old
#10  
dany__'s Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 694
Posts: 667
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Somewhere on earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgshah3 View Post
That thread was closed though

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle01642 View Post
Yes, but was the other one FULLY working and in HD like yours? I think you should repost your zip, because it might be a better version than the one posted in the other thread.
Thread reopened ...test and report !
SAMSUNG GALAXY SIV GT-i9505 BLACK EDITION

ROM : SAMY DELUXE XXUGNG2
KERNEL : TALEXOP V 2.51
MODEM : XXUGNG2
RECOVERY: PHILZ TOUCH

My Contributions to the community :
S5 Themed Clock package
S5 Quick Settings –different colours
S5 Themed Contacts and phone
…& more…

The Following User Says Thank You to dany__ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Blast Those Flags with Knock the Flags

Lately, we have seen a rather drastic shift in the world of mobile device gaming. The infamous Angry … more

Hide Numbers on Your SMS and Call Logs with Reflection

How many times have you given your device to someone else in order to show them a … more

Implement Split View in Your LG G2 KitKat Rom with Automated Installer

Some of you may have remembered a story on the Portal a few weeks back … more

Cast Your Device Screen the Way it Was Meant to be with Second Screen

Not too long ago here on the XDA Portal, we covered how Google had made … more