FORUMS

Floating Apps with Rovers – XDA App Review

There are a lot of great launchers to help customize your phone. Some Launchers allow … more

What Features Do You Look for in a Gallery App?

With so many different options to choose from, finding the right Gallery app may be a … more

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

Best folder based music player?

600 posts
Thanks Meter: 14
 
By rawfa, Senior Member on 1st May 2014, 02:58 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi guys,

I'm currently using Folder Player but I find it a bit slow and it won't play many formats (flac, etc). I was wondering what people are using these days. One must have item for me is that it MUST be folder based (like Folder Player) and FREE. Any suggestions are welcome.
Last edited by rawfa; 1st May 2014 at 03:43 PM.
 
 
1st May 2014, 03:18 PM |#2  
RayySP's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toa Payoh
Thanks Meter: 111
 
More
Currently the most popular is "PowerAmp Music Player" . It plays most format of music files.
1st May 2014, 03:52 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayySP

Currently the most popular is "PowerAmp Music Player" . It plays most format of music files.

I've read good things about it but it doesn't display the folders in a Windows like way.
2nd May 2014, 08:19 AM |#4  
LinChina's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Shanghai
Thanks Meter: 111
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawfa

I've read good things about it but it doesn't display the folders in a Windows like way.

"PlayerPro Music Player" can be found in Play store and also you can choose songs from folders.

Cheers.....LinChina
The Following User Says Thank You to LinChina For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th May 2014, 07:03 PM |#5  
xdm9mm's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 103
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawfa

Hi guys,

I'm currently using Folder Player but I find it a bit slow and it won't play many formats (flac, etc). I was wondering what people are using these days. One must have item for me is that it MUST be folder based (like Folder Player) and FREE. Any suggestions are welcome.


You play flac on your phone? Even if you have the best audio compression, the speaker is crap anyway, so no point in playing those, unless you use very good Headphones...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes