Battery Full

[KERNEL]Sense KK[DNA][Synapse]

13th May 2014, 10:18 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 875

946 posts
Donate to Me
More

OT Discussions are allowed(healthy way to help and get help on forums) just make sure noone gets ahead of themselves and forgets this is a development thread..you are all entitled to your own opinion just be respectful and always remember that you are on XDA..to our dear mods any discussion that destroys the credibility of my hard work or any post that may be disrespectful in nature can be considered offensive and is subject to your moderation..

**Snapdragon™ is a registered trademark owned by Qualcomm Technologies Inc.

Last edited by kairi_zeroblade; 28th August 2014 at 04:53 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kairi_zeroblade For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th May 2014, 10:18 AM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member

946 posts
Donate to Me
More
Frequently Asked Questions

Do read everything on wiki.........also use synapse to play with the settings.....most stuff are not seen on Trickster or any other kernel control app..
Last edited by kairi_zeroblade; 13th May 2014 at 12:19 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to kairi_zeroblade For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th May 2014, 11:04 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 775

1,780 posts
Donate to Me
Great to see another kernel dev!

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to jamiethemorris For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th May 2014, 02:20 PM   |  #4  
Flag atglen,pa
Thanks Meter: 1,516

1,331 posts
More
Do you really have "donate only" kernel features? Kind of hard to follow

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
13th May 2014, 03:40 PM   |  #5  
Beating up dumbbells
Thanks Meter: 597

1,960 posts
I was confused too until I clicked on the Frequently Asked Questions, it's a link.
13th May 2014, 03:48 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

946 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iHateWebOS

Do you really have "donate only" kernel features? Kind of hard to follow

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangechoochoo

I was confused too until I clicked on the Frequently Asked Questions, it's a link.

well for the mean time until i finish my app that's gonna be how it would be deployed..when app is done upon the purchase of the app you should be able to download it from "somewhere" too..

why did you ask??is it trivial..i also do the same thing on my Butterfly thread..before got bored of the shenanigans who keep it calling "useless"..

well i can add it up on the DNA for sure its a teaser..
Last edited by kairi_zeroblade; 13th May 2014 at 03:55 PM.
13th May 2014, 06:22 PM   |  #7  
Flag atglen,pa
Thanks Meter: 1,516

1,331 posts
More
I'm not sure if XDA rules allow you to post a kernel with 'donate only' features. I know you can make 'donate only' features in an app to interact with your kernel features. I noticed on your page it says "infinite entropy feature is donate only", you may want to double check the guidelines on that. Especially if your entropy tweak is not 100% original..

13th May 2014, 07:34 PM   |  #8  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Suffolk, VA
Thanks Meter: 1,474

2,789 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I'm not sure if XDA rules allow you to post a kernel with 'donate only' features. I know you can make 'donate only' features in an app to interact with your kernel features. I noticed on your page it says "infinite entropy feature is donate only", you may want to double check the guidelines on that. Especially if your entropy tweak is not 100% original..

Quote:

8. Donations.

We appreciate all donations to XDA-Developers.com as it helps to keep our forum online and well maintained. As a user, you're allowed to ask for donations in your signature as a thank you for your hard work, however donations up front are not allowed. This forum is about sharing and not about getting paid to do something... that is what your job is for.

I would say this is what it borderlines... if anything, and:

Quote:

11. Donít post with the intention of selling something.
Donít use XDA to advertise your product or service. Proprietors of for-pay products or services, may use XDA to get feedback, provide beta access, or a free version of their product for XDA users and to offer support, but not to post with the intention of selling. This includes promoting sites similar / substantially similar to XDA-Developers.com.

however if your paid-for or in-app purchase is used to control the enabling and disabling of said feature would be acceptable, however the feature should be accessible to anyone via a sysfs file or cmdline command

im not trying to moderate (ill let the forum mods do that) in anyway just pointing out some rules that this may/may not violate so you don't get in trouble with xda.
13th May 2014, 08:35 PM   |  #9  
OP Senior Member

946 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by .torrented

I would say this is what it borderlines... if anything, and:

however if your paid-for or in-app purchase is used to control the enabling and disabling of said feature would be acceptable, however the feature should be accessible to anyone via a sysfs file or cmdline command

im not trying to moderate (ill let the forum mods do that) in anyway just pointing out some rules that this may/may not violate so you don't get in trouble with xda.

thanks for reminding..

edit:
edited the wiki to avoid confusion..
Last edited by kairi_zeroblade; 13th May 2014 at 08:43 PM.
13th May 2014, 10:16 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 329

1,446 posts
I guess I'm not sure I understand this. Are you saying a donation must be made if we'd like to try this kernel?

Normally the way it works is the ROM or kernel is shared with the community, & users can donate if they want to.
Last edited by BBEgo; 13th May 2014 at 10:20 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread